B-stock Cakewalk Vs-20 V-studio 20 Recording Interface
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/customer-care get in touch with our friendly sales team
Guitarists have only dreamed about it until now: BOSS guitar effects and Roland's breakthrough COSM modelling built right into powerful hardware and recording software. The V-STUDIO 20 matches the simplicity of a portable, hardware recording system with the power, flexibility, and control of modern PC-based recording.
V-STUDIO 20 Features/Specifications
- On-board COSM DSP: Including amp simulation, vocal harmony, and real-time pitch correction (36 effects in total)
- Recording: Combines a stereo USB audio interface, control surface and built-in stereo mics
- Software: Guitar Tracks, V-Studio Effects Editor
- Includes: 1GB of audio loops and content
- Get high-quality recordings with a stereo audio interface
- Compact, portable, and USB bus-powered: perfect for mobile recording
- Control your mix and playback with real faders, knobs, and buttons
- Incredible tones from zero latency, hardware COSM DSP effects with software control
- Easy to understand: hardware matches software with tight integration
- Includes connections for monitors, headphones, pedals, and footswitches
- Number of Input Channels: 2
- AD/DA Conversion:
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Signal Processing: maximum 24-bit (depending on software)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Residual Noise Level: -90 dBu or less - (INPUT: GUITAR/BASS, 47 k ohm terminated, INPUT SENS knob = center, DIRECT MONITOR knob = center, OUTPUT LEVEL knob = center, IHF-A, Typical, Effect = OFF)
- Nominal Input Level: GUITAR/BASS: -10 dBu, MIC 2: -40 dBu, LINE: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: GUITAR/BASS: 1 M ohm, MIC 2: 4 k ohms, LINE: 10 k ohms
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT: 2 k ohms, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT: 20 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 32 to 100 ohms
- GUITAR/BASS: 1/4 inch phone type, MIC 2: XLR type (balanced/phantom power +48 V), LINE: 1/4 inch phone type, OUTPUT: RCA pin type, PHONES: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, REC, PLAY (FOOT SW): TRS 1/4 inch phone type, EXP PEDAL: TRS 1/4 inch phone type, USB: B type
- Power Supply: USB Bus Power
- Current Draw: 320 mA
- Phantom Power: +48 V/10 mA
- V-STUDIO 20 DVD-ROM(for Windows):
- Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 4 (Recording Software), V-STUDIO 20 Software Effects Editor, V-STUDIO 20 USB Drivers, Owner's Manual (PDF) in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch
- Owner's Manual in English, USB Cable, Cakewalk Service Information Sheet
- Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit)
- *This product does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition or XP Professional x64.
- *When running Vista x64 or Windows 7 x64, Guitar Tracks runs in the 32-bit emulation layer.
- *Macintosh computers running Microsoft Windows are not officially supported.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+ or higher(Netbook: Intel Atom or AMD Athlon Neo Processor)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB or more recommended)(Netbook: 1 GB)
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB for core program (6 GB recommended)
- Video Resolution: 1024 x 600, 16-bit color screen resolution
- USB Port: Required
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM drive for installation *Software also available via download for Netbook users without DVD drives
- Additional Information: An internet connection is required for viewing online video tutorials and for uploading music. Cakewalk Publisher requires you to have available web server space with FTP access privileges. QuickTime support requires QuickTime 7 or higher.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.