B-Stock Ashdown RM 500-EVO II Lightweight 500w Bass Combo
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
--------------------Ashdown RM-C210T-500-EVO II Lightweight 500w Bass Combo
Ashdown's fantastic Rootmaster bass heads have now reached their second evolution with the RM-C210T-500-EVO II! This 500 watt one-stop powerhouse is now even more lightweight than ever - only 17.5kg! (to put that in perspective: the weight of the single-speaker, 100W combo amp that I play is approximately 22kg)- and has been specially developed to maintain a deep low end, well-defined mids and transient highs.
The Perfect Choice for Working Bassists
New additions to the Rootmaster EVO series combo amp includes a pair of newly designed Ashdown White Line speakers, and an 8 Ohm speaker output for extension cabinets. There's also a passive and active input socket - for use with low and high output instruments respectively - an upgraded power section, and a handy mute button.
The clear signal path from your instrument to the input control enables you to finetune your input level with that famous Ashdown VU meter, and once the signal is at its optimal level you are awash in those rich features designed to enhance your tone. Tonally, this all-new compact design manages to keep hold of that famed Ashdown low-end response, but with a more dynamic mid-range, and the addition of a tweeter gives you that extra top-end sparkle, which can be adjusted to either hi, low or off, depending on what you need.
Bags of On-Board Features
With it's Shape button, 5-band EQ and on-board compressor, Drive control, and sub-harmonic controls, your tone-shaping options are many and varied. Whether you want to push out the purest, bright, clean tones, or delve into the realms of valve-emulated overdrive with fat sub-harmonics to really beef up you sound, the RM-500-EVO II has got you covered.
Easy to Gig With
A new, lightweight model, the RM-C210T-500-EVO II is most certainly the perfect choice for working bassists that need all the power of a 500 Watt solid-state combo, but without the excess weight. It even comes with all-new bar-handles to make transportation as effortless as possible, and has been finished in a stylish Buffalo Tolex with black cloth grill, which gives it a distinct and refined look to match the sound.
- Lightweight and powerful 500 Watt bass combo amp
- 2 x 10" Ashdown White Line speakers built into cab
- Feature's a simple, yet powerful, in-built EQ
- Fully controllable built-in Compression, Overdrive and Sub-Octave effects
- FX Send/Return sockets, and DI Out capabilities in addition to 2 speaker out sockets with a 4 Ohm Minimum load
- Relatively budget-friendly price accessible to all semi-pro/pro musicians
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 10"
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Speakon
- Frequency Response: 3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms, Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 00 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz, Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz, Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz, Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz, Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 590 x 470 x 335
- Weight (Kg): 17.5
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Overdrive, Compression, Sub-Octave
|Rootmaster Evo Series
|2 x 10" woofer
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.