B-Stock Arturia Minilab MkIII, Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Supplying elevated controller and pad performance, the Arturia MiniLAB MKIII, seen here in Black, is a 25 Key MIDI Keyboard that delivers sublime yet portable functionality to tailor to the requirements of the modern musician. Expertly crafted to make music creation effortless, the Minilab MKIII boasts a user-efficient design with adaptable assignable controls for intuitive playability that matches the user's exact needs.
Containing 500 mighty curated sounds from Analog Lab's massive library along with a vast selection of top-of-the-line creative software, the Arturia Minilab MKIII is the perfect choice for both professionals and beginners looking to immerse themselves within a broad soundscape of possibility.
Featuring a 25-note keyboard that offers a great feel during performances, the MiniLAB MK3 comes with smart DAW-integrated pads & faders, and a real-time mini display for enhanced expression from the first note.
Effortless to integrate into any pre-existing home or professional studio set-up, the onboard MIDI out and USB-C connectivity ensures simple connectivity straight out of the box so users can focus on either composing or performing.
- 25-note velocity-sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 banks of 8 high-quality velocity & pressure-sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders
- 4 sliders
- Mini display & clickable browsing knob, with real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Built-in Arpeggiator
- Hold and Chord modes
- Custom-written DAW scripts for intuitive integration with major DAWs
- Arturia & DAW programs automatically connect to the software, and up to 5 additional user program
- DAW Transport controls
- Octave up and down buttons for full range, Transpose for semitone transposition
- 2 capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression, or foot-switch
- USB-C MIDI connects to computers and MIDI Control Center
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Number of Keys||25 keys|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.