B-Stock Antiquity ST1 Electric Guitar, White
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
If you're looking for a beginner-friendly, affordable first electric guitar that feels great to play, then the Antiquity ST1 in White could be just the thing for you.
Featuring a classic dual-cuaway design, with three single coil pickups, and excellent levels of playability, all for an amazing price, this guitar is perfect for kickstarting your rock and roll journey.
Antiquity ST1 Electric Guitar, White Key Features
- Classic Guitar Design - Easily recognisable as being inspired by one of the most famous guitars ever created, the distinctive, dual-cutaway design of this guitar allows you to gain easy access to the higher notes on the fingerboard. In addition to this, the body is shaped to sit comfortably against you, whether you play seated or standing. Add to this a vintage-style tremolo bridge, and you have a guitar that lets you add subtle shimmers and pitch bends to your playing.
- Excellent Playability - The maple neck on this guitar has been expertly shaped to fit comfortably in your fretting hand, allowing you to play the hours away with minimal hand fatigue.
- Versatile Tone - A trio of sparkling Single Coil pickups help to deliver the kind of articulate and sparkling tones that have been gracing hit records since the 1950s.
- Ideal For Beginners - You get all of this for a price that's attainable to all, making this guitar perfect for complete beginners, and even as a reliable backup for more experienced players.
Antiquity ST1 Electric Guitar, White Specs
- Body Shape: ST-Style
- Finish: White
- Body: Alder
- Neck Back: Satin
- Neck Front: Natural Gloss
- Fretboard: Maple
- Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: 3 x Single Coils
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Tremolo
- Pickguard: White, Single-ply
- Hardware: Chrome
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.