B-Stock Alesis Prestige Artist Digital Piano
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Bring larger than life performance home with Alesis' premium digital piano!
True Artist Performance
For the player not wanting to compromise their piano tone within the confines of their home, the Alesis Prestige Artist Digital Piano supplies an unmatched class in superb realistic piano tones without the size!
Delivering a sonic punch straight out of the box, this 88 note electronic piano comes with an enormous 30 built-in sounds and elite graded hammer action, so you can always get the perfect, untamed piano tone and response you're in pursuit of.
Articulately crafted to ensure a sound that's pitch-perfect with the original instrument, the Prestige Artist Piano is the perfect choice for both the new player and the veteran pro looking for a spectacular feel at a reasonable price!
Alesis Prestige Artist Digital Piano Features:
- Incredible Response from the 88 Full-Size Graded Hammer-Action Keys
- 30 Built-In Detailed and Versatile Voices that can be Split or Layered
- Unrivalled Playing Experience from the 256 Max Polyphony
- 50W Micro-Array Speaker System for a Loud and Precise Clarity
- Easily Tweakable Reverb FX with 5 Different Selectable Types
- USB-MIDI output for Additional Educational Software or Virtual Instrument Plugins
- Clear OLED Display Screen Makes Changing Parameters Easy
Boasting divine expressiveness to ensure a performance like no other, the Alesis Prestige Artist uses multi-sampling technology to supply incredibly realistic tonality that sampled the responsive touch of an acoustic instrument.
Each of the mighty 30 built-in voices has been painstakingly crafted with elevated attention to detail, so you can be absorbed within your performance from the first note.
With a crystal clear 50W speaker system, the Prestige Artist is sure to pack a sonic punch that only the real counterpart can match!
Enabling you with all the features and controls you could ever need to learn, practice and perform without fault. The onboard Lesson Mode divides the keyboard into two separate zones with the same pitch and voice, making it the perfect feature for students to follow their instructor or play along with another player!
Besides that, Record Mode delivers the ability to record your compositions and listen back to them easier than ever, whilst the built-in metronome allows you to always keep in time.
Allowing to add that little extra spice to your playing, this nifty digital piano comes with 5 selectable Reverb FX types plus Layer and Split Modes. So you can be confident your playing sounds authentically you!
Alesis Prestige Artist Digital Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 graded hammer-action keys
- Polyphony: 256
- Sounds: 30
- Demos: 10 piano demo songs
- Metronome Tempo Range: 30-280 BMP
- Speakers Speaker Configuration: Micro-Array
- Total Amp power: 50 W (25 W x 2)
- Woofers: (4) 2.5” woofers
- Passive Radiators: (4) 2.5” passive radiators
- (2) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS line outputs
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS headphone output
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS sustain pedal input
- (1) 3-Pedal DIN connector
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) Power adapter input
- Power: 12V DC 3A, centre-pin positive power adapter (included)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height: 52.08” x 11.7” x 5.88” / 132.2 x 29.7 x 14.9 cm
- Weight: 28.21 lbs. / 12.8 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Number of Keys
|Graded Hammer Action
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.