Avantone MixCube Active Studio Monitors Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Avantone MixCube Active Studio Monitors inspired by the revered 5C Sound Cubes and with a commitment to providing an enhanced listening experience, the Avantone MixCube Active Studio Monitors are your key to precision and transparency in the studio.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Avantone MixCube boasts a cabinet made from dense MDF for high rigidity and low-resonance characteristics. The black Polyurethane high-gloss finish not only adds a touch of elegance but also contributes to the monitor's durability. High-end nickel-plated, machined solid metal binding posts, mounted on a black anodized aluminum terminal plate, ensure secure connections. The 7mm thick neoprene pad on the base acts as a skid-resistant acoustic isolator, offering stability in various environments. For versatile placement, an industry-standard 5/8"-27 mic stand mount is seamlessly integrated into the base.
Driver Performance Beyond Par:
The 5.25" die-cast aluminum frame driver/cone assembly surpasses the performance of its predecessor, the 5C Sound Cubes. The custom-designed paper cone, crafted with New Zealand pulp and mica fibers, strikes a balance between sturdiness and lightweight design. Sumitomo 1008 low carbon steel is used for the top plate and T-yoke, enabling the highest modeled flux density in the gap. The magnets, Y-40 GRADE (MIL-SPEC), result in a 43oz. High Power-low distortion motor structure.
Optimal Placement for Optimal Sound:
The shielded design allows the MixCube to coexist near a TV or CRT video monitor without interference issues. Positioned at ear level and slightly angled towards the engineer, this studio monitor provides an ideal listening experience. The mic stand mount on the base offers creative positioning options for unconventional studio playback setups.
Avantone MixCube Active Studio Monitors Features/Specifications:
- System Type: Active (Self-powered) shielded full-range stereo speaker
- Frequency Response: 90Hz - 17,000Hz (useful musical range)
- Driver Impedance: Nominal 8 ohms
- Max SPL: 104dB @ 1 meter = 1 THD (PINK NOISE)
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Power: 60 watts RMS @ .005 THD (1KHz)
- Amp Frequency Response: 22Hz-50KHz +0dB/- 3dB (90Hz-50KHz +/-0dB)
- Noise: S/N -113 dB
- Sensitivity: 0dBu (.775VRMS) input at maximum volume (+6dB) = 104dB SPL
- Driver: Proprietary design 5.25" cast aluminum frame / paper cone / shielded
- Cabinet: Sealed / 18mm MDF / Dacron acoustical stuffing
- Inputs: XLR & TRS (COMBO JACK) +4/Balanced and -10 unbalanced
- Weight: 7 lb 5 oz (per speaker)
- Dimensions: 165mm x 165mm x 165mm (6 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" in)
Experience the difference with Avantone MixCube Active Studio Monitors – where design precision meets unparalleled sound clarity. Elevate your mixing game today!
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.