Avantone CV12 Mulitpattern Condenser
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Avantone CV-12 is a high-quality condenser microphone designed to deliver professional performance at an affordable price. Here are the key features and specifications of the Avantone CV-12 microphone:
Avantone CV-12 Specifications
- Type: Large diaphragm tube condenser microphone
- Capsule: Dual-sided 32mm Mylar, gold-sputtered
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at the power supply: Omni, Cardioid, Figure 8, and everything in between
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1kHz
- Output Impedance: <=250 ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: < 17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin, gold-plated
- Tube Type: 6072A - Vintage NOS (New Old Stock)
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave switch on the power supply
- Attenuation Switch: 10dB pad switch on the power supply
- Power Requirement: Dedicated PSU (power supply) included - will operate worldwide on voltages between 110V and 230V
- Included Accessories: Wooden box, custom retro shock mount, padded aluminum storage/travel case, and an elegant padded genuine wooden mic box
The CV-12 microphone features a brass body and capsule assembly, and its design, character, and performance are comparable to some of the high-end vintage tube microphones from the 1950s and 1960s. It has a warm and pleasing sonic character, making it ideal for various recording applications, especially vocals.
Additionally, the included Custom Retro Shockmount allows for precise positioning of the microphone while minimizing unwanted vibrations. The microphone comes in an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish with polished nickel trim and grill, adding a touch of sophistication to any studio setup. The CV-12 is suitable for studios looking to achieve professional results without breaking the bank, offering a combination of quality, reliability, and affordability.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.