Austrian Audio OC818 Dual Set Plus
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Providing engineers and producers with the ability to achieve any set-up they desire, the Austrian Audio OC818 Dual Set Plus is the ultimate microphone package for both the studio and the stage.
Premium-Grade Recording Experience
Featuring two high-quality OC818 large-diaphragm condensers, take advantage of the wide selection of recording techniques thanks to the multiple polar patterns. Making it easier than ever to obtain the perfect sound for your session.
Coming complete with an impressive selection of accessories to make setting up easier than ever, this premium recording bundle is bound to upgrade your recording experience.
Allowing you to record each diaphragm separately, the dual outputs really take recording potential to new heights. Whether you're tracking drum overheads, guitars, pianos and much more, the OC818's shine superbly.
Austrian Audio OC818 Dual Set Plus Features:
- Microprocessor control of polarization voltages
- Includes choice of three analogue highpass filters: 40Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz
- Protect your signal via the 10dB and 20dB analog pads
- Wireless control via optional OCR8 Bluetooth module (available separately)
- Incorporates Austrian Audio's Open Acoustics Technology
Austrian Audio OC818 Dual Set Plus Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Dual Out
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Supercardioid, Omnidirectional
- Diaphragm Size: Large
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 148dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 275 ohms
- Sensitivity: 13mV/Pa
- Self Noise: 9dB SPL (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter: 40Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz
- Pads: -10dB, -20dB
- Colour: Black
- Wireless: Bluetooth control (OCR8 required)
- Connector: XLR, Mini-XLR (dual out)
- Power Source: 48V phantom power
- Software: PolarPilot App (iOS, Bluetooth)
- Dimensions: 6.18" x 2.48"
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.