Austrian Audio MiCreator Satellite
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Unlock limitless creative potential with the Austrian Audio MiCreator Satellite, a versatile microphone designed for seamless collaboration with the MiCreator Studio. From achieving true stereo recordings to capturing dynamic moments, this duo offers unparalleled flexibility. The MiCreator Satellite stands out as a standalone powerhouse, featuring an extra headphone jack for real-time audio monitoring during interviews.
Whether on a table or mounted on a microphone stand, its compact design, equipped with rubber feet and a suspended capsule, ensures stability and excellent noise isolation. Align the tilting capsule for optimal recording, and personalise its appearance with interchangeable cover plates, included in the package.
- Seamless Integration - Designed to flawlessly pair with the MiCreator Studio, offering unparalleled flexibility for true stereo recordings and dynamic sound capture.
- Standalone Brilliance - Functions exceptionally as a standalone microphone, perfect for interviews with an additional headphone jack for real-time audio monitoring.
- Versatile Mounting Options - Use on a table or mount on a standard microphone stand with a 3/8" thread, including an MCTA thread adapter for 5/8" threads.
- Excellent Noise Isolation - Equipped with rubber feet and a suspended capsule design for stable placement and superior isolation from structure-borne noise.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - Align the tilting capsule head for optimal recording, maximizing sensitivity to the sound source and minimizing noise from the rear.
- Easy Setup and Monitoring - Connect to devices with a TRRS socket using the included MCC2 Link cable, facilitating direct monitoring through the "out" labelled headphone jack.
- Expandable Design - Paired with the MiCreator Studio, allows for seamless interviews and stereo recordings with identical acoustic properties.
- Personalisable Appearance - Interchangeable cover plates included, with options for separate purchase, providing a personalized touch to your MiCreator Satellite.
- Portable Convenience - Detach cables for safe transportation, with the option to purchase the MCSC Carry Case for added protection and mobility of your MiCreator Satellite setup.
Austrian Audio MiCreator Satellite Specifications:
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa
- Equivalent inherent noise: 22 dBSPL(A)
- Maximum SPL: 130 dBSPL
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 28 mm
- Weight: 220g
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.