Audio Technica E70 In Ear Monitoring System
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
From Audio-Technica come their flagship in-ear monitor model, the ATH-E70 headphones. These high-quality headphones have been designed with mixing engineers and on-stage professionals in mind, ensuring you can focus on the music 100% without any distractions.
ATH-E70 headphones have been designed specifically for sound professionals.
The ATH-E70 is the flagship in-ear monitor model in the new Audio-Technica in-ear monitor headphone series. Its accuracy and detail allow precise balancing of the mix, making it the perfect choice for monitoring on stage and ENG mixing in the studio. Offering high-resolution audio and an accurate sound stage, this model is designed for sound professionals who demand the best.
- Three balanced armature drivers provide accurate and extended response across the entire frequency range
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housing provides maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable cable offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case, silicone eartips and Comply foam eartips
- Driver Type: Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response: 20 - 19,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 109dB/mW
- Impedance: 44 ohms
- Cable Length: 1.6m (Y type)
- Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini plug (L-shaped)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.