Audio Technica ATW-13 AT-One Wireless Microphone System
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Audio Technica ATW-13 AT-One wireless microphone system is one of the best entry level wireless mic systems on the market with great flexibility and easy operation.
Great Wireless Microphone System for Beginners
Audio Technica have designed (and priced) the ATW-13 to be the perfect wireless microphone system for beginners.
It is easy to set up, easy to use and affordable.
Audio Technica ATW-13 AT-One Wireless Microphone System Key Features:
- Receiver and Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Simple to Set Up And Use
- 2 x 4 Channel Frequency Plan for Enhanced Flexibility
- Rack Mountable for Easy Installation
- Intuitive Receiver and Transmitter Controls
- Condenser Element Prevents Feedback
- Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- Includes Case
- Comes with Rack Mount Kit
- Easy to Use
Easy, Reliable and Affordable
Setting up and using the ATW-13 is extremely easy and it even comes with a rack-mount kit and detachable antennas to expand your set up options.
Both the receiver and wireless microphone are extremely sturdy yet stylish so they're great for life on the road.
You have two sets of channels; one that is set to the Europe wide license free frequency and the other set to the LTE duplex gap for added flexibility.
Furthermore, each of these banks has 4 channels so you can enjoy reliable results.
With up to 10 hours of battery life from just two AA batteries, this wireless microphone will give you great performance for virtually any type of application where wireless vocals are needed.
Buy the Audio Technica ATW-13 wireless microphone system from PMT Online for affordable yet reliable and high quality wireless vocals.
Audio Technica ATW-13 AT-One Wireless Microphone System Specs:
- Operating Frequencies: F-Band: 824 - 831 MHz, 863 - 865 MHz
- Number Of Channels: 2 x 4 frequencies
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Operating Range: 60m, typical
- Receiving System: Antenna switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55dB minimum
- Dynamic Range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Sensitivity: 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% - 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Audio Output Unbalanced: -2dBV
- Audio Output Balanced: 4dBV
- Output Connectors (Microphone): Balanced: XLRM-type
- Output Connectors (Instrument): Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Maximum Output Level: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- Antenna Input: BNC type, 50 - BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 418 g without accessories
- Accessories Included: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter, protective carrying case
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following national regulations
- Microphone Element: Condenser Cardioid
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 10 hours - depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 268 mm long - 52 mm (diameter)
- Accessories Included: Stand clamp
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.