Audio Technica ATH-M50X Studio Headphones
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Widely regarded as one of the best headphones to grace the studio headphone category in recent years, the Audio Technica ATH-M50 X are considered some of the best all-round headphones for musicians, producers, and studio engineers without breaking the bank.
Industry Standard Studio Headphones
Critically acclaimed and praised highly by audio reviewers around the world, the Audio Technica ATH M50Xs feature contoured earcups that seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed.
Audio Technica ATH-M50X Key Features:
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
The ATH-M50X utilise the same coveted sonic signature as their previous incarnation, the ATH-M50, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
The pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable, so they sit nicely on your head without contributing to ear fatigue for long studio sessions.
Audio Technica ATH-M50X Specifications:
- Type: Closed-Back Dynamic
- Drivers: 45mm
- Magent: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 285g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!