Ashdown Studio 12 Tweed Bass Combo Amp
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Ashdown Studio 12 Tweed you get a stylish, 120 Watt bass amplifier that's perfect if you want to cut the weight but not the tone.
Weighing less than 12 kilos, this bass combo has been created from the ground up to be both lightweight and portable, whilst delivering the kind of excellent tone that Ashdown amplifiers are renowned for.
Ashdown Studio 12 Tweed Bass Amplifier Key Features
- Lightweight Design - Crafted with a cabinet of lightweight poplar ply, and a newly-designed, super-lightweight 12" speaker, this combo amplifier offers reduced weight without negatively affecting your tone.
- Stylish Aesthetic - Now available with a vintage-style Tweed covering and maroon speaker grille, this lightweight bass combo combines awesome tone with stylish looks.
- Excellent Tone-Shaping Options - The Ashdown Studio 12 features everything you need to produce superb tones right out of the box. Set the EQ to "12 O Clock" for that warm and articulate Ashdown voice, or experiment with the dial to find your own, unique sound.
- Built To Last - A heavy duty tweed covering and chrome metal corners come together to keep this Studio 12 in worker order for years to come.
Ashdown Studio 12 Tweed Bass Amplifier Specs
- Power Rating: 120 Watts
- Weight: 11.7kgs (25.8lbs)
- Size(mm): H 508, W 412, D 355
- 5 Band EQ: Bass, Low Mid, Middle, Hi-Mid Treble
- 1 x 12" Ashdown Speaker
- Pre Shape
- Valve Emulated Drive
- Line Input
- Headphone Out
- Line Mix Control
- XLR Di Output
- Footswitchable Drive
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.