Ashdown RM-800-EVO II Lightweight 800w Bass Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Ashdown RM-800-EVO II Head is a lightweight and compact yet super powerful 800-watt bass amplifier head that will offer the bassist something for the larger stages yet still able to throw in the back of a rucksack.
Lots and lots of Power
With quality components and a low weight at 2.6kg versus its high 800-watt power, this little super-amp will be the perfect companion for any bass player that wants quality and small size.
Featuring passive and active jack inputs for use with high and low basses. This makes setting the signal path easier depending on what bass is being used, carefully balancing the input using Ashdowns trademark VU Meter.
The RM-800-EVO II Bass head comes with 5-Band tonal control, developing your ideal bass sound, with bass, middle and treble and a lo-mid and hi-mid placed either side of the middle control making dialing in the perfect bass sound easy.
The shape button enhances the important frequencies, developing the bass players' tone even more.
Adding warmth and body to your sound is the in-built compressor that evens out the player's sound making it smooth and silky.
If overdrive is your bag, just dial in the drive control and let off as much or as little drive crunch as you want. For an extra dynamic, this feature is foot-switchable, making those bass crescendos mid-song reachable with a click.
For something extra, the Ashdown comes with a Sub-Harmonic generator letting a sub-octave effect take over, offering extra depth in the lower regions. This feature is also footswitchable.
The Ashdown RM-800-EVO II Bass Head comes with a pair of Jack/Speakon out meaning it can be used to power a single 8-ohm cab, a pair of 8-ohm cabs or a single 4-ohm cab.
An FX Send and Return is located on the back panel, along with a DI output and a line input, so the bass player can practice along with a track.
The Ashdown RM-800-EVO II Head also features a headphone preamp and output to allow for silent practice, just master that lick right before a recording session or gig.
Easy to see
The front panel is now finished in a matt black anodised alloy finish making it easier to change settings when placed under the bright stage lights.
Ashdown RM-800-EVO II Head Specs:
- Power Output: 800 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Neutrik Speakon/Jack outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 86 x 314 x 235
- Weight (kg/lbs): 2.6/5.5
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.