Ashdown RM 500-EVO II Lightweight 500w Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Ashdown's fantastic Rootmaster bass heads have now reached their second evolution with the RM-500 Evo II! This 500 watt powerhouse is now even more lightweight than ever - almost half the weight of the original RM 500! - and has been specially developed to maintain a deep low end, well-defined mids and transient highs, delivering its output into a 4 Ohm load.
The Perfect Choice for Working Bassists
New additions to the Rootmaster EVO series pre-amp include a passive and active input socket - for use with low and high output instruments respectively - an upgraded power section, and a handy mute button. The clear signal path from your instrument to the input control enables you to finetune your input level with that famous Ashdown VU meter, and once the signal is at its optimal level you are awash in those rich features designed to enhance your tone.
Bags of On-Board Features
With it's Shape button, 5-band EQ and on-board compressor, Drive control, and sub-harmonic controls, your tone-shaping options are many and varied. Whether you want to push out the purest, bright, clean tones, or delve into the realms of valve-emulated overdrive with fat sub-harmonics to really beef up you sound, the RM-500-EVO II has got you covered.
Easy to Gig With
A new, lightweight model, the RM-500-EVO II is most certainly the perfect choice for working bassists that need all the power of a 500 Watt solid-state head, but without the excess weight - in fact it weighs just 5 KG (just 11lbs), which is significantly less than most other amp heads in the same category.
- Lightweight and powerful 500 Watt bass-amp head
- Feature's a simple, yet powerful, in-built EQ
- Fully controllable built-in Compression, Overdrive and Sub-Octave effects
- FX Send/Return sockets, and DI Out capabilities in addition to 2 speaker out sockets with a 4 Ohm Minimum load
- Relatively budget-friendly price accessible to all semi-pro/pro musicians
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 86 x 314 x 235
- Weight (kg): 5
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.800000|
|Series||Rootmaster Evo Series|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.