Ashdown OriginAL C115T-300 Kickback Bass Combo Amp
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
As with its predecessors, the Ashdown OriginAL C115T-300 has been specially designed to combine power and tonality, in a stylish, lightweight design that's perfect for the modern player.
Cut The Weight, Not The Tone
This Flip Top inspired bass combo amplifier features a 15" custom-designed speaker, with 300 watts of raw Ashdown bass tone, and weighs just 15kg, making it nice and easy to transport from show to show.
Ashdown OriginAL C115T-300 Kickback Bass Combo Amp Highlights
- Powerful and lightweight bass combo amplifier
- Part of the illustrious OriginAL lineup
- 300 Watt power section
- 1 x 15", custom-designed lightweight neodymium speaker
- Simple and powerful 5-band EQ
- Front-panel-mounted DI output is perfect for hooking up to FOH in larger venues, or into a mixing desk for studio sessions
- Can connect to two external speakers, with a minimum load of 4 ohms
- Rugged and road-ready steel and alloy chassis coated in scuff-proof paint
- Excellent value for money - ideal
Excellent Tone-Shaping Options
True to the spirit of the Ashdown OriginAL lineup, the C115T-300 comes equipped with a comprehensive 5-band EQ.
With controls for your traditional Bass, Middle, and Treble frequencies, along with a Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid control, and even a Shape control for lifting the frequencies that really count, this section allows you to dial in your perfect tone with ease.
Whilst the output control on the C115T-300 regulates the amp's output volume, sitting on the front panel is an easy-to-access DI Output and independent FX Send and Return sockers.
Each of these outputs allow the amp to send a crystal clear signal path with no interruptions, allowing you to hook up to an external mixer or Front of House system with ease.
Create Your Perfect Rig
On the rear panel of this amplifier you will find a Headphone Out - for those quiet practice sessions - and a pair of 1/4" jack speaker outputs.
These outputs offer a minimum 4 Ohm load, allowing you to hook an extra 8 ohm cabinet - such a the OR-110 cabinet - when it's needed.
As if all of that wasn't enough, the OriginAL C115T-300 features a rugged construction that's ready for life on the road.
Not only is the steel and alloy chassis both sturdy and lightweight, but it has been coated with scuff-proof paint to help retain its incredible looks.
In addition to this, the amp comes complete with Ashdown's 5 Year Warranty, along with auto-protect voltage (ideal for globally touring musicians) and even an adaptive temperature controlled fan for both road and studio use.
So don't delay, and order yours from PMT Online today!
Ashdown OriginAL C115T-300 Kickback Bass Combo Amp Specs
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15inch
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Headphone Output: Yes and safe for silent practice
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Weight (kg): 17kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.