Ashdown OriginAL C112-300 Lightweight 300w Bass Combo
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
After the huge success of the Ashdown OriginAL series Pre-Amps, the company have now gone that extra step to bring OriginAL fans something extra: introducing the Ashdown OriginAL C112-300 - an Ashdown OriginAL 300 preamp built into its very own 1 x 12 speaker cab!
Brand New Combo Amp Design
Featuring a simple-yet-powerful 5-band EQ, an easy-to-reach DI output situated on the front panel, independent FX Send and Return, Headphone Out socket, and even a pair of jack speaker outputs with a minimum 4 Ohm load, the OriginAL C112-300 is a rugged little go-getter that's ready for the road straight out of the box!
Either play this amp in the standard upright position, or make use of the wonderful kickback design which helps to increase your high-end clarity. Having the amp in the kickback position ensures that your sound is projected forwards and upwards, giving you the optimal amount of sound dispersion and making it ideal for smaller venues.
- Powerful and lightweight 300 Watt bass combo amp with kickback design
- Ashdown OriginAL Preamp with 3-band EQ and Shape control
- VU meter to help you reach the optimal output level
- Two speaker extension Out sockets with a minimum 4 Ohm load
- Available To Order Now
- Home Delivery options available
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 12inch + Horn
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Headphone Output: Yes, safe for silent practice
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Size (mm): H:460 W:390 D:380
- Weight (kg): 12.5kg (27.5lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.500000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.