The Arturia MicroBrute is a 100% analogue synthesizer, aimed at the producer on the move or anyone who wants analogue hardware in a small space in the studio. It features most of the functionality and controls of its bigger brother, the MiniBrute, but at nearly half the price!
25-mini-key Monophonic Analog Synth with 3-waveform VCO, Overtone Generator, Steiner-parker Filter, Step Sequencer, and Modulation Matrix
The legendary Steiner-Parker multi-mode filter gives you dynamic depth to shape your sounds from scratch, alongside all the essential synthesizer controls such as an ASDR envelope, switchable oscillator with sub oscillator and the trademark Arturia LFO and VCF control.
25 expressive mini synth keys give you an authentic feel to play melodies and bass lines, alongside a useful Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer to bring your melodies to life. It also features a patchable modulation matrix for creative and unique signal path editing like synths 10x the price.
Comprehensive I/O connectivity means you can use external MIDI controllers or other 5-pin devices to trigger the powerful synth engine of MicroBrute. Connect it to a laptop or computer via mini-USB, or use it as a standalone synthesizer and connect it to an audio interface for recording.
Arturia Microbrute Specifications:
- Sound Engine Type: Analogue
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Mini-key, velocity-sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Number of Presets: 3 x Oscillator Waveforms (Sawtooth, Triangle, Square)
- Number of Effects: 1
- Effects Types: Analog Distortion (Brute Factor)
- Arpeggiator: Yes (Step Sequencer)
- Sequencer: 8 sequences, 64-steps
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/USB
- Other I/O: CV Gate I/O, Mod Matrix
- Dimensions: H 2.4" x W 12.8" x D 8.7"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs. (1.8kg)
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number: 540101
|Power Supply||12v dc, 1a included|
|Number of Keys||25 keys|
|Synthesis Type||100% analog audio signal path|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*