Single channel mic preamp, works great with microphones, keyboard or guitars, adding the warmth only real tubes can provide.
The Tube MP Studio V3 single channel mic pre features ART's new V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) Technology - found only in ART microphone preamplification systems
V3 provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process. The V3 presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers, along with our veteran engineering department. V3 allows you to select between a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more. V3 gives you incredible presets for every instrument you record, so all your recordings will sound professional. Need to tweak the presets? Go right ahead -- hone your perfect tone! That's the power of V3
V3 also incorporates ART's OPL (Output Protection Limiter), which precisely and accurately controls and maintains the output peak signal. The OPL™ circuitry is crucial in protecting the next link in a signal chain - such as a hard-disk recording system or a sound card.
While it's primary application is to be used with a microphone, the Tube MP Studio V3 can also function as a direct box - impedance matching, amplifying and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it. The design adds warmth and fatness to a signal while maintaining low-noise.
The Tube MP Studio V3 features all the tone and functionality of its predecessor, the world's number one Tube Mic Pre, the Tube MP. Phase Reverse, +48v phantom power, clip LED and a +20dB switch are all included, as well as an analog VU meter for visual tracking of the signal.
Whether you're working with a computer, hard-disk, or digital multitrack recorder, the Tube MP Studio V3 design delivers professional recording studio results at a fraction of the cost of comparable equipment
The Tube MP Studio V3 offers superior performance and sound quality to the on-board preamps found in today's low-cost mixers and multi-trackers. Professional quality sound combined with professional features - a hand-selected 12AX7a Tube, Phantom Power and Phase Reverse - are what make the Tube MP Studio V3 an outstanding microphone preamp
The Tube MP Studio V3 can be used in a wide variety of applications including recording, project and home studios, where it's Variable Valve Voicing really shines. It also functions as a direct box, with impedance matching and preamplification for line-level sources.
- Provides Superior Preamplification for: Microphones, Instruments and Line Level Sources
- V3 - Variable Valve Voicing
- OPL™ - Output Protection Limiting
- Hand Selected 12AX7a Provides 70dB of Gain Smooth, Warm and Fat Sound Quality
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Excellent as a Tube DI
- XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs +48 volts
- +48 Volts of Phantom Power
- Phase Reversal Switch
- Superior Sonic Performance to On-Board Preamps
- TEC-Award Nominated Design
- Portable, All Steel Construction
- Dimensions 5.0in D x 5.5in W x 2.0in H
- Dynamic Range >100dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise -129dBu ('A' weighted XLR to XLR)
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 20kHz (+0,-1dB)
- Input Impedance 2k ohms (XLR), 840K ohms (1/4 in.)
- Maximum Gain 70dB (XLR to XLR typical)
- Maximum Input Level +14dBu (XLR), +22dBu (1/4 in.)
- Maximum Output Level +28dBu (XLR), +22dBu (1/4 in.)
- Output Impedance 600 ohms (XLR), 300 ohms (1/4 in.)
- Phantom Power +48 Volts
- Power Requirements 9 VAC @ 700ma (typ)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1% (typical) >CMMR: >75dB (typ @1kHz)
- Tube Type Hand Selected 12AX7A, provides over 70dB of Gain
- Weight 1.5 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.120000|
|MPN||Tube MP Studio V3|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!