ART Tube MP/C Project Series Desktop Tube Preamp
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The compression circuit features a VCA-less design and utilizes optical electronics (Vactrol) coupled with a 12AX7a vacuum tube gain stage for superior musical performance.
- Tube-based mic/line preamplifier with up to 80 dB of gain
- Hand-selected 12AX7a tube
- Optical (VCA-less) compressor circuitry = transparent dynamics control
- ¼-inch unbalanced inputs and outputs
- XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- Transformer isolated XLR output
- Selectable output range for Line/Instrument interface levels
- LED meters for Tube Warmth, Gain Reduction and Output level
- +48V phantom power
- Phase reversal switch
- Selectable release time settings
- Custom extruded aluminum chassis
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.