ART SLA4 Power Amp
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
4x140W Power Amplifier
Offering superb sound quality, the ART SLA-4 studio linear power amplifier delivers the clean power you need for any professional audio application including project or professional studio environments or commercial sound installations.
The SLA-4 is a true four-channel amplifier in a single rack-space that can be switched easily from Multi-channel, Stereo and Bridged Mono Modes. Separate mode switches allow you to bridge channels 1 and 2, or channels 3 and 4, or both channel pairs. This maximizes flexibility by allowing the amp to be configured for best utilization in 2, 3, or 4 channel applications.
Designed for long-term reliability in any audio application, the SLA-4's output is fully protected from short circuits. An ultrasonic network decouples RF from the output and helps keep the amplifier stable with reactive loads. The SLA4 is stable into loads as low as 2 ohms (stereo mode) or 4 ohms (bridged mode) making it ideal for virtually any installation application or complex system configuration.
The SLA-4 features SmartFan™, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier's cooling needs.
1/4-inch TRS and Euroblock balanced inputs as well as multi-way output binding posts are ensure the SLA4 can be quickly and easily tied in to any system without modification. A simple to install tamper proof cover is included.
- Extremely Low Noise, Discrete Linear Design
- 4 x 100 watts/Ch @ 8 ohms, 140 watts/Ch @ 4 ohms
- 2 x 200 watts/Ch @ 16 ohms, 280 watts/Ch @ 8 ohms (bridged)
- 2 x 100 watts/Ch @ 8 ohms & 1 x 280 watts @ 8 ohms (bridged)
- Toroidal Transformer
- 10 Hz to 40 kHz Frequency Response
- 1/4-inch TRS, and Euroblock Balanced Inputs
- Recessed "Pop Out" Detented Gain Knobs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate Included
- Multi-way Binding Post Outputs
- Low Profile 1U Rack-Mountable Design
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System
- Bridged Output Power, 16 Ohms 2 x 200W/Channel RMS
- Bridged Output Power, 8 Ohms 2 x 280W/Channel RMS
- CMRR > 60dB (typical @1kHz)
- Damping Factor > 100
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% (typical)
- Hum and Noise > 100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance 44k (balanced) / 22k (unbalanced)
- Input Sensitivity 1V for full power output into 8
- Input/Output Connections 1/4-inch TRS/Euroblock (Input) / Multi-Way Binding
- Minimum Load Impedance, Mono 4 (Bridged)
- Minimum Load Impedance, Stereo 2 (Stereo)
- Slew Rate > 20V/uS
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms 4 x 140 W/Channel RMS
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms 4 x 100W /Channel RMS
- Transformer Type Toroidal
- Dimensions 1.75" x 19" x 13.5" / 44.5mm x 483mm x 190.5mm
- Weight 19.8lbs (9.0kg)
- Power Requirements 120VAC 60Hz 1000 W (max)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!