100W Power Amplifier
The SLA-1 Studio Linear Amplifier is a robust yet compact power amplifier designed for studio and even live applications. It has been designed and engineered to provide clean, quiet power and excellent sound with ultra-low noise and distortion.
The SLA-1 is rated at 100 watts rms/channel @ 8 ohms (130 watts rms/channel @ 4 ohms and 260 Watts/Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms), with hum and noise >100dB, and has an input impedance of 22k ohm unbalanced (44k ohm balanced). It features a Toroidal Transformer, XLR & ¼” Inputs, Ground Lift Switch, Fan Cooled Design, Power, Clip, Signal and Protect LEDs, one IU Spacing and a frequency response of 10 Hz to 40 kHz within 1dB.
It also features an input sensitivity of 1V for rated power into 8 ohms, and silent SmartFan cooling and custom convection heat radiating fins. The SLA-1 is perfect for professional, project and home studios, and is an excellent compliment for passive studio monitors.
We’ve also included a tamper proof faceplate for your fixed installations.
The SLA-1 is a powerful, compact amplifier, and its rugged, steel chassis is designed for years of durable and reliable use.
- Bridged Output Power, 8 ohms 260 watts RMS mono
- CMRR >60dB (typical @1kHz)
- Dimensions 1.75in H x 19.0in W x 9.5in D
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Hum and Noise >100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance XLR: 44k ohms (bal), 1/4in: 22k ohms (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity 1V for Full Power Output into 8 ohms
- Input/Output Connections IN: XLR (bal), 1/4" TRS (bal/unbal), OUT: Multi-Way Binding Posts
- Power Requirements (USA) 120vac 60Hz 600 watts (max)
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms 130 watts RMS per Channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms 100 watts RMS per Channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% (typical)
- Transformer Type Toroidal
- Weight 13.2 lbs. (6.0kg.)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.