ART ProChannel II
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The ART Pro Channel II™ uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The The ART Pro Channel II™ uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II™ 's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Fully Featured discrete class "A" Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- 1/4" High Z input on the front panel
- Selectable plate Voltage
- Smooth musical sounding Optical Compressor
- Separate Attack and Release controls
- Auto/Manual Attack/Release switch
- Parametric EQ
- Large VU and LED meters
- Multi section clip monitor LED
- Selectable Source switches for VU signal monitoring of any section of the unit
- Two insert loops
- +4/-10 dB switch for optimal signal output levels
- Toroidal power transformer for low noise
- Mic: 150 to 3.4k , variable
- Instrument: 2.5M
- Preamp Insert: .5k
- Balanced Output: 600 balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 300
- Insert Outputs: 300
- Analog In to Analog Out: 12Hz to 100KHz +0, -1dB
- THD @ 1 KHz: <0.15% typical
- THD @ to to 20 KHz: <0.033% typical
Equivalent Input Noise
- Mic/Line: -128dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument: -109 dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
Maximum Input Level
- Mic: +18dBu balanced
- Instrument: +15 dBu
- Mic: 70dB (XLR to balanced output)
- Instrument: 64 dB (1/4" to balanced output
Maximum Output Level
- Balanced: +24 dBu
- Unbalanced: +20 dBu
- Output Level At Meter 0 VU: +4 dBu/-10dBV
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +56 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +50 dB
- Low Cut Filter: 0 - 250 Hz, 1-pole, 6 dB/Octave
- Boost/Cut: +/- 12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 40 / 120 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 20 Hz to 2 KHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 200 Hz to 20 KHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 6 KHz / 18 KHz Selectable
Compressor / Limiter
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec.
- Release Time: 00 mSec to 3 Sec.
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1
- Dimensions (H x W x D - in): 3.5 x 19.0 x 9.2
- Dimensions (cm): 8.9 x 48.3 x 23.3
- Weight (lbs/kg): 11/5
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC/ 60 Hz
Export units configured for country of destination.
Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 VRMS, 0 dBV = 1 VRMS
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.