48 Point Balanced Patch Bay
The ART P48 48-point balanced patchbay is the best solution for organizing cables while optimizing connectivity in any studio or live PA rack. Designed for maximum convenience, each pair of TRS 1/4-inch balanced I/O can be configured for normal or half-normal operation.
The fully shielded steel 19-inch 1U rackmount chassis has reversible rack ears for maximum flexibility.
Normal Mode (Switch In)
(Switch in) will by default carry the signal directly through, shown in the second picture in the above diagram. This mode will also allow you to link the rear input with the connection immediately below it. i.e.: Input (1) to Input (25) or Input (2) to Input (26) and so on. When in Normal mode and all 4 parallel connections are occupied, the Top set will become a direct through as will the bottom set in the opposite direction, this configuration is shown in the 4th picture in the diagram above.
(Switch Out) This mode will allow you to apply all of the same routing as in Normal mode with the added ability to split the signal and send it both directly through and rout it to the output directly below. IE: Input(1) to Output(1) & Input(25) 'OR' Input(2) to Output(2) & Input (26), and so on.
- 48 points of balanced, direct signals
- or 24 points of linked inputs/outputs
- Switchable half normal or normal modes of operation (with through type connectors)
- Passive interface
- Fully shielded all steel, black enclosure
- Reversible rack ears for versatile mounting
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS jack Connectors
- 19inch, 1 Rack unit space
- CMRR: >-90dB (typical)
- Channel to Channel Isolation: Better than -80db
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D (44mm x 48.3 mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 2 kg
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*