Aquarian 16 onHEAD With inBOX
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Aquarian onHEAD PED captures the heart and soul of a drum performance with accurate tracking and dynamics. By combining the onHEAD PED with the included inBOX trigger signal booster and a drum module, you can transform any 16" acoustic drum into an expressive electronic pad. The inBOX mounts to a tom shell in minutes and lets you adjust sensitivity on the fly. This is useful when you're playing with sticks one minute and brushes the next. Of course, drums aren't required with the onHEAD PED system - use it on a desk or in your hand for electronic percussion tracks made easy.
Aquarian onHEAD PED 16" Personal Electronic Drumhead and inBOX Set Features:
- Installs on your kit in minutes
- Creates cleaner drums in the studio, more compelling textures onstage
- Installs on your kit in minutes
- The onHEAD PED and inBOX system installs in seconds and doesn't require any modifications to your drum or additional hardware. impresseive how easy it is to use a set of onHEADs and inBOXes to design a complete electronic drum kit.
- Transforms a 16" acoustic drum into an electronic pad
- Great for stage and studio work
- Installs in minutes - no permanent modification required
- Keep on your workstation for electronic percussion tracks made easy
- inBOX power supply mounts to a drum shell and adjusts sensitivity on the fly
- 1/4" output is compatible with most drum modules and recording interfaces
- Transform any acoustic drum into an electronic pad in minutes with the Aquarian onHEAD PED/inBOX system
onHEAD's drum set triggering unlocks a wealth of possibilities for stage and studio work. Sample replacement - substituting your drums with professionally recorded snare, kick, and tom samples - is easier than ever with today's computer software. And thanks to its standard 1/4" output, the inBOX signal booster is compatible with most electronic drum modules. The onHEAD PED is even helpful to keep on a workstation when you want to dial in some tambourine, cowbell, or auxiliary percussion.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.