Apogee Jam X Guitar Interface
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Making connecting your guitar to a computer or iOS device easier than ever before, the Apogee Jamx Guitar Interface is the newest addition to the popular Jam Series of guitar interfaces, delivering studio-quality sound that can fit in your pocket.
Boasting new added onboard tone-shaping compression, guitarists are treated to an entirely new way of experiencing their instrument and tone.
Built-in Analogue Compressor - With a newly added onboard analogue compressor, the Jamx comes with 3 presets that are responsive to how much users drive the input gain. If the compression is applied before the virtual amp simulation, users are treated to a brand new lease of life from their guitar tone to spark their creativity. The Jamx compressor is a powerful tool that allows you to mould your clean tone according to your preference. Its responsive and melodious features add sustain and harmonise your dynamics effortlessly. Whether you want to enhance the sound of single-coil pickups or subdue humbuckers, this compressor does the job perfectly. With its three modes: Smooth Leveler, Purple Squeeze, and Vintage Blue Stomp, you can gradually shift from a subtle effect to an extreme one. Regardless of your choice, the Jamx analogue compressor is bound to become an indispensable component of your overall sound.
Blend Mode - By using the Blend mode, you can ensure that you stay in the rhythmic pocket while recording without any latency issues that can ruin the vibe. If you wish to listen solely through your virtual amp software, you can simply turn off the Blend mode with just a single click of a button.
Enhanced Clarity - Whether you're recording your newest composition or streaming music, Jamx significantly enhances the quality of your audio playback. With its ability to support high-resolution sample rates of up to 96 kHz and ample headroom, Jamx provides exceptional clarity and volume to your headphones or powered speakers, elevating your listening experience to a whole new level.
Apogee Jamx Guitar Interface Specifications:
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with pickups
- Built-in Analogue Compressor
- Includes 3 Presets
- Smooth Leveler (Low Amount of Compression)
- Purple Squeeze (Medium Amount of Compression)
- Vintage Blue Stomp (Aggressive Amount of Compression)
- ?” output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- ¼” studio quality instrument input
- 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution audio
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- Blend Mode - Record with zero latency
- No configuration necessary. Just plug in and play with any audio recording app.
- Connect to Mac and Windows computers
- Compatible with the Apogee ASIO Driver for Windows
- Connect to iPad Pro with Type C port
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.