As an answer to the prayers of many studio and home recording artists, Apogee have released the Apogee Control, a hardware remote control accessory compatible with the Apogee Element Series and Symphony I/O Mk II interfaces. This excellent little remote control allows you to gain lightning access to input/output levels using the large Symphony-inspired Control knob and 3 control knob focus buttons, as well as instant access to a range of functions with the 8 user-configurable buttons.
Just connect the remote directly to your Mac (using the supplied USB cable), then boot up your system and DAW software, and away you go!
Free guaranteed next day UK delivery available on this product (subject to stock levels).
- Hardware remote accessory for Symphony I/O Mk II and Element series I/O interfaces (sold separately)
- Symphony-inspired Control Knob plus Input, Headphones and Speaker control knob focus buttons for lightning access to input and output levels
- 8 user-assignable buttons offer a wide variety of functions:
- Analogue Input control - input type, 48V, soft limit, group, polarity
- Analogue Output control - mute, dim, sum to mono, speaker set selection, reference level
- Engage Talkback
- Launch control software app
- Connects to Mac with supplied USB cable
- Compatible with Symphony I/O Mk II, Element 24, Element 46 and Element 88 audio interfaces
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.