Ampeg Heritage SVT 50th Anniversary Tube Bass Amp Head
Heavy item delivery from £65
With the Ampeg Heritage SVT 50th Anniversary you get a premium-grade, all-valve bass head which delivers the kind of tone and output that helped cement Ampeg's name in the annals of rock and roll history.
50th Anniversary Celebration Of The Legendary SVT Head
This excellent bass head combines the hugely celebrated 1969 Blue Line SVT with a mid-'70s Magnavox-era preamp, to deliver a formidable sound with plenty of volume and versatility.
In addition to this, the Super Valve 6550 tubes make sure that you have all the aggression you could ever need at your fingertips.
Ampeg Heritage SVT 50TH Anniversary Tube Bass Amp Head Highlights
- Incredible modern recreation of the original 1969 SVT
- Two classic amplifiers in one head results in amazing versatility
- Neutrik SpeakOn speaker output sockets
- Classic Ampeg aesthetics with period-accurate casing
To help deliver the kind of tone that saw Ampeg become true pioneers in the world of amplifier design, this 50th Anniversary SVT features Super Valve Technology.
This comes in the shape of six Super Valve 6550 valves in the power amplifier section, five premium JJ preamp valves, and three premium JJ driver valves, ensuring that your bass will be heard dynamically with crystal clarity, making it perfect for even the largest of venues.
In addition to Super Valve Technology and that classic Blue Line SVT voice, this amplifier also features a second channel with a Magnavox-era preamp design, giving you a second distinct voice to perform with.
You can use each of these sounds independently, or even combine them for a completely new voice, mixing the raw rumble of an SVT with the smooth and clear Magnavox like only an Ampeg amplifier can.
Not only that, but with the volume and EQ controls you can fine tune your tone to suit your needs, ensuring that your playing is never lost within the mix when you perform.
To deliver a classic, vintage-style amplifier for the modern player Ampeg have equipped with SVT 50th Anniversary with a whole host of modern features, allowing you to make the most out of its incredible tone in any musical situation.
First of all, the enhanced XLR DI allows you to connect directly to a front of house mixing desk or studio mixer with incredible sound quality and a minimal amount of unwanted noise.
In addition to this, the SpeakOn output allows you to connect to any modern loudspeaker, making it perfect for venues of all shapes and sizes.
Ampeg Heritage SVT 50TH Anniversary Tube Bass Amp Head Specs
- Preamp Tubes: Premium JJ (5 x 12AX7)
- Driver Tubes: Premium JJ (1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
- Power Amp Tubes: Ampeg Super Valve (6 x 6550)
- Output Power Rating: 300W RMS Minimum Continuous @ Up To 5 THD Into 2 Ohms or 4 Ohms, 0.25V RMS Input
- Maximum Gain: 78 dB @ 1 kHz, -3dB @ 20 Hz & 15kHz
- Channel One: Voiced After Original 1969 “Blue Line" SVT (jumpable)
- Channel Two: 12" Voiced After Mid ‘70’s Magnavox Era SVT (jumpable)
- Bass: +12/-12 dB @ 40 Hz
- Midrange: +10/-20 dB @220 Hz, 450 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz, or 3 kHz
- Treble: +15/-20 dB @ 4 kHz
- Ultra Lo: +2 dB @ 40 Hz, -10 dB @ 500 Hz
- Ultra Hi: +9 dB @ 8 kHz
- Size: 11.5" x 24.0" x 12.75"
- Weight: 38.6kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|valve / tube amplifier
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.