Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amp
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Any bassist exposed to the grinding edge of an Ampeg knows you can get incredible projection and a unique tone. The BA115 lets you take that sound to the stage without a huge stack while delivering the kind of inputs, outputs and effects that make life that bit easier at a gig.
Capable as a regular companion on the road and plenty of power for studio recording, plus the headphones out lets you practice silently at home.
Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amp Key Features:
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 150 watts RMS power
- 15 Ampeg Custom 15 speaker
- 1 HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- Modern flexibility
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out
- Independent effects send and return
- HF mute defeats horn for a rounder, more vintage tone
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Headphone out for silent solo practice
- Rugged portability
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design, 20.4 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!