The BA range from Ampeg are some of our most popular bass amps, taking the American companies giant tone and squeezing it neatly into a portable combo for the house and rehearsal room. The features are great too, silent headphone practice, Scrambler distortion and angled tilt.
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 40 watts RMS power
- 10 Ampeg Custom10 speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind
- Modern flexibility
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Rugged portability
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- 34.0 lbs / 15.4 kg
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.