Ampeg BA-108v2 Bass Combo
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The most affordable Ampeg amp! get the classic sound on a compact amp, ideal for home practice and low-key jams! With front-facing controls and features built for silent practice, the Ampeg BA108 is the most professional practice amp for the money.
- Classic Ampeg tone
- 20 watts RMS power
- 8 Ampeg Custom8 speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Modern flexibility
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Rugged portability
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- 28.0 lbs / 12.7kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.