Alto TX212S Active 12" PA Subwoofer
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Alto TX212S is the latest addition to the TX Series loudspeaker lineup, delivering a thunderous 900W of low-end performance from a 12" woofer, at an affordable price point.
Professional Design, Elegant Style. Sound Investment.
The Alto TX212S subwoofer features a band-pass design and a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimised for powerful low-frequency performance.
The TX212S is the perfect pairing for any of Alto's TX2 Series Speakers like the TX210, TX212 and TX215. It even features a handy DSP output mode, so you can simply toggle between optimal settings depending on which speaker you're using the subwoofer with. If you have an Alto Professional TX2 loudspeaker, using the correct setting will allow your loudspeaker and TX212S to be time-aligned, crossed over at the ideal frequency and level-matched.
Alto TX212S Key Features:
- 900 watts of peak power output
- High-efficiency Class D amplifier
- Transducer: 12-inch with 2-inch high-temperature voice coil
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speaker
- Polarity Reverse switch and Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 36mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Rugged MDF Enclosure
The enclosure is made from Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF). This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the TX212S subwoofer's output is always clear and impactful. Cheaper enclosure with flex-prone walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver’s energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced MDF enclosure doesn’t waste the driver’s motion as cabinet resonance.
The DSP Output Mode switch on the rear panel of TX212S toggles between six settings that adjust delay, crossover frequency and the level of the XLR outputs.
DSP Output Mode
For precise signal adjustment, TX212S employs Digital Signal Processing (DSP). This feature gives you a cleaner, more accurate sound. The DSP controls EQ, distortion detection/limiting, crossover frequency and signal delay with virtual perfection and without the production variability inherent in analogue filtering.
Alto TX2 Series
With the TX2 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilizing much of the technology of their acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX2 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
The TX2 Series features a new identity, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in your performance.
Why do I need a Subwoofer?
Mobile DJs, Bands and Small Nightclubs will benefit from matching up a set of these portable 12" subs with an existing satellite system. If you've got a pair of speaker cabinets already, the TX212S is easy to rig up and complement your front-of-house sound with warm, punchy bass. Simply connect the subs directly to your mixer or PA, and connect the subs to your top cabs. Hey presto - you've got a full-range PA System with incredible sound quality at your disposal!
By isolating low frequencies from your satellite speakers, you make them capable of handling high-to-mid frequencies more efficiently. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
Alto TX212S Specifications:
- Output: Power 900W peak, 450W continuous
- Transducer Low: 12” (305mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 46Hz - 115Hz (- 3dB)
- Frequency Range: 40Hz- 130Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 126dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: 2 x XLR & 1/4" Combi inputs; 2 x XLR outputs; 1 x IEC power cable input
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, DSP output mode switch with LED, polarity-reverse switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Dimensions: 421mm x 403mm x 518mm
- Weight: 20.1kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Power||900w Peak, 450w Continuous|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!