The Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S is an active subwoofer with a 15” driver giving you fantastic low-end output and punch that perfectly partners with your full-range speakers.
Great Sound from The Ground Up
Allowing you to get full, dramatic sound the Alto TS315S powered subwoofer perfectly partners up with your full-range speakers.
The TS315S handles all the low-end so your full range speakers can handle the rest, meaning you get fantastic, powerful sound without distortion.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Key Features:
- 15” Driver with High-Temperature, Long-Throw Voice Coil
- 1000W Continuous, 2000W Peak Class D Power Amplifier
- XLR Outputs with Six Discreet Output Modes for Matching with Companion Speaker
- Extended LF Switch for Increased EQ Control
- Electronic Clip, Thermal and Transducer Overdrive Protection
- Integrated 35mm Pole Socket
- Rugged, Mar-Resistant Splatter-Spray Finish For Great Looks Even With Heavy Use
- Designed and Tuned in The USA
Carefully Designed Components
The Alto TrueSonic TS315S is equipped with a 15” long excursion woofer that is computer optimised to deliver powerful low-frequency performance.
While standard subwoofer enclosures are usually made from thin metal or plastic, the TS315S’s enclosure is made from a durable, dense wood composite material.
These other cabinets tend to weaken your sound as energy from your music gets absorbed as cabinet vibration.
The TS315S’s cabinet is designed be virtually acoustically perfect so it is strong and resonant-free.
Pair with The Perfect Partner
Alto Professional TS300 series subwoofers feature six selectable DSP output modes.
These allow you to perfectly match the sub to pretty much any full-range speaker.
Four of the DSP output options are specifically designed to perfectly match the TrueSonic TS315S with Alto TS2 and TS3 speakers while the remaining two allow you to match the sub with speakers from other brands.
Using these DSP output modes, your new Alto subwoofer and full-range speakers will blend together seamlessly for all-around fantastic audio.
Precision-Engineered for Powerful Performance
Alto’s modern design techniques boast such advancements as Finite Element Analysis, allowing the speaker’s magnetic structure to be optimised while maintaining a tight voice coil gap ensuring maximum sensitivity.
What’s more, with the voice coils featuring extremely tight windings, they maximise utilisation of the input signal.
Even the adhesives are incredibly durable and consistent under high temperature conditions, giving you unmatched performance and reliability.
The Alto TS315S’s 2000-watt amplifier features proprietary limiting circuitry, protecting it from electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload.
This means you can push the system as far as you want and your sound will still be clean, clear and reliable.
Build Your Foundation
Powered by a 2000W peak, 1000W continuous amplifier and delivering awesome sound from a 15” computer optimised driver, the TrueSonic TS315S is fantastic for clubs and live music applications.
Buy the Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S active sub from Professional Music Technology to build a solid foundation for fantastic sound.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Specs:
- Output Power: 2000W peak, 1000W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15” (381mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 85Hz (- 3dB)
- Frequency Range: 37Hz – 110Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, DSP output mode switch with LED, polarity-reverse switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Power Information:
- Connection: Standard IEC Cable
- Input Voltage: 110 – 120, 220 – 240VAC; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1000W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110–150V) or T5AL AC250V (220–240V)
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 78.48 lbs. (35.6kg)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 21.3” x 20.6” x 24.7” (542 x 523 x 628mm)
Please Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, other shipping costs might be incurred.
Please contact the sales team for details.
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*