Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S is an active subwoofer with a 15” driver giving you fantastic low-end output and punch that perfectly partners with your full-range speakers.
Great Sound from The Ground Up
Allowing you to get full, dramatic sound the Alto TS315S powered subwoofer perfectly partners up with your full-range speakers.
The TS315S handles all the low-end so your full range speakers can handle the rest, meaning you get fantastic, powerful sound without distortion.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Key Features:
- 15” Driver with High-Temperature, Long-Throw Voice Coil
- 1000W Continuous, 2000W Peak Class D Power Amplifier
- XLR Outputs with Six Discreet Output Modes for Matching with Companion Speaker
- Extended LF Switch for Increased EQ Control
- Electronic Clip, Thermal and Transducer Overdrive Protection
- Integrated 35mm Pole Socket
- Rugged, Mar-Resistant Splatter-Spray Finish For Great Looks Even With Heavy Use
- Designed and Tuned in The USA
Carefully Designed Components
The Alto TrueSonic TS315S is equipped with a 15” long excursion woofer that is computer optimised to deliver powerful low-frequency performance.
While standard subwoofer enclosures are usually made from thin metal or plastic, the TS315S’s enclosure is made from a durable, dense wood composite material.
These other cabinets tend to weaken your sound as energy from your music gets absorbed as cabinet vibration.
The TS315S’s cabinet is designed be virtually acoustically perfect so it is strong and resonant-free.
Pair with The Perfect Partner
Alto Professional TS300 series subwoofers feature six selectable DSP output modes.
These allow you to perfectly match the sub to pretty much any full-range speaker.
Four of the DSP output options are specifically designed to perfectly match the TrueSonic TS315S with Alto TS2 and TS3 speakers while the remaining two allow you to match the sub with speakers from other brands.
Using these DSP output modes, your new Alto subwoofer and full-range speakers will blend together seamlessly for all-around fantastic audio.
Precision-Engineered for Powerful Performance
Alto’s modern design techniques boast such advancements as Finite Element Analysis, allowing the speaker’s magnetic structure to be optimised while maintaining a tight voice coil gap ensuring maximum sensitivity.
What’s more, with the voice coils featuring extremely tight windings, they maximise utilisation of the input signal.
Even the adhesives are incredibly durable and consistent under high temperature conditions, giving you unmatched performance and reliability.
The Alto TS315S’s 2000-watt amplifier features proprietary limiting circuitry, protecting it from electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload.
This means you can push the system as far as you want and your sound will still be clean, clear and reliable.
Build Your Foundation
Powered by a 2000W peak, 1000W continuous amplifier and delivering awesome sound from a 15” computer optimised driver, the TrueSonic TS315S is fantastic for clubs and live music applications.
Buy the Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S active sub from Professional Music Technology to build a solid foundation for fantastic sound.
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Specs:
- Output Power: 2000W peak, 1000W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15” (381mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 85Hz (- 3dB)
- Frequency Range: 37Hz – 110Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, DSP output mode switch with LED, polarity-reverse switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Power Information:
- Connection: Standard IEC Cable
- Input Voltage: 110 – 120, 220 – 240VAC; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1000W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110–150V) or T5AL AC250V (220–240V)
Alto TrueSonic 3 TS315S Powered Subwoofer Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 78.48 lbs. (35.6kg)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 21.3” x 20.6” x 24.7” (542 x 523 x 628mm)
Please Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, other shipping costs might be incurred.
Please contact the sales team for details.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Truesonic 3 Series
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.