The Alto Transport 12 is an all-in-one, battery powered PA system that comes with a wireless microphone included and a built-in USB media player.
Transport 12 – Ready to Perform Wherever You Go
Equipped with a lithium-ion battery, a 12” woofer, a 1” HF compression driver, 400 watts of peak power output and coming with wireless microphone included, the Alto Transport 12 has everything you need for fantastic performance, wherever you need to perform.
Alto Transport 12 Battery Powered Portable PA System Key Features:
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for Up To 8 Hours of Continuous Use
- 400-Watt Peak Power Output
- 12” Woofer
- 1” HF Compression Driver
- Handheld UHF Wireless Microphone Included
- XLR 1/4" Combo Mic/Line Input
- Voice Priority Feature
- Built-In USB Media Player
- Retractable Handle and Tilt-Back Wheels for Easy Transport
- 35mm Speaker Pole Socket for Flexible Positioning Options
Suitable for Many Applications
Equipped with a 12” woofer and a 1” high frequency compression driver fuelled by 400-watts peak power (200 continuous), the Transport 12 gives you incredible sound at all times.
With its multiple input options and great features, the Alto Transport 12 is suitable for all manner of applications.
Solo musical performers can use it for gigs because you can take the Transport 12 to the venue to act as your own complete PA system.
It’s also ideal for busking, due to its rechargeable battery that gives you up to eight hours of continuous use.
You’ll also find it’s perfect for use at parties, weddings and other occasions as you can play music via the integrated USB media player and speak using the included wireless microphone.
The Alto Transport 12 battery-powered PA system is also fitted with a standard 35mm speaker pole socket so you have flexible positioning options.
USB Media Playback and Voice Priority Function
A great feature found on the Alto Transport 12 PA system is its integrated USB media player.
Just put your favourite songs on a USB drive and plug it into the back of the unit and you can play it for all your audience with the great sound of Alto Transport 12’s 12” woofer and 1” high frequency compression driver.
You will find this feature particularly handy for parties and weddings or just adding some music to your garden barbecue!
It’s also great for backing tracks during your solo performance or providing background music between sets.
Furthermore, a voice priority function built into the Transport 12 makes sure you’re always heard.
Just switch it on and whenever you speak into the included wireless microphone, the Transport 12 will automatically lower the music volume so you can easily make announcements.
They Call it The Alto Transport 12 For A Reason
Transport by name and most certainly transport by nature.
Allowing you to take great sound with you wherever you go, the Transport 12 is fitted with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Sure, you can plug it into a wall socket but sometimes the venue doesn’t have one available or you simply want to perform outside.
Providing you with up to 8 hours of continuous battery-powered performance, the Alto Transport 12 is a busker’s dream come true.
Furthermore, this all-in-one PA system is equipped with a retractable handle and tilt-back wheels so you can easily take it with you, wherever you need it.
Complete PA System
Although you can expand the Transport 12, this really is your complete PA system as the Transport 12 doesn’t require any external speakers or amps. Everything you need for great live sound is built in.
Plus, with the included wireless microphone, you can get started with the Transport 12 straight out of the box while the built-in USB media player and inputs allow for all manner of uses.
Buy the Alto Transport 12 now and get an all-in-one, battery powered PA system so you can take your performance wherever you want it.
Alto Transport 12 Battery Powered Portable PA System Specs:
- System Type: Bi-amplified active vented loudspeaker with wireless microphone
- Output Power: 400 W peak (Class D, 270 W LF + 130 W HF)200 W continuous (Class D, 135 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Transducers: 12” (305 mm) woofer, 2” (51 mm) voice coil1” (25 mm) ferrite driver, 1” (25 mm) voice coil
- Horn Coverage: 90 degrees H x 45 degrees V
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 5 kHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB-SPL (peak, @ 1 m)
- Input Sensitivity: Channel 1 Microphone: -35 dBu (+1 dBu) Channel 1 Line: -10 dBu (+1 dBu) Channel 2 Aux: -10 dBu (+1 dBu)
- Equalization: Treble: +10 dB at 10 kHz, Bass: +6 dB at 100 Hz
- Wireless Transmission: Microphone: Wireless dynamic microphone with integrated gain knob, battery-powered (2 AA) Range: 250 feet / 76 meters Frequency Bands: 606-640MHz
- USB Player: Supported File Systems: FAT32Supported File Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA Display: Backlit LCD
- Enclosure: Metal grille, trapezoidal plastic cabinet with 36 mm pole-mountsocket, rubber feet, handle
- Power: IEC: 115–120 VAC, 60 Hz; 220–240 VAC, 50 Hz Battery: 25.9 V, internal lithium ion battery (6–8 hours of battery life at regular usage; 4 hours to recharge fully)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.0” x 14.5” x 24.0”381 x 368 x 609 mm
- Weight: 37.5 lbs. 17.0 kg
|Power||400w peak, 200w continuous|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*