A next generation mixer, the Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer utilises their own, incredible XCVI 96kHz FPGA engine, and is designed for professional use in the most demanding live sound applications.
48 Channel/36 Bus Digital Mixer
With its class-leading high resolution audio and ultra-low <0.7ms latency, the Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer gives you incredible power and audio fidelity.
With 24 onboard preamps, 8 stereo FX engines with dedicated return channels and access to the awesome RackExtra FX library, you'll be prepared for most any situation.
Also, with 12 stereo mixes (which can be configured as groups or auxes), the SQ-6 is perfect for use with in-ear monitoring systems.
With all the tools and options you could need for any application; from AV and corporate events to live production and use in houses of worship, the Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer has got you covered.
Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer Key Features:
- 96kHz FPGA processing
- 48 Input Channels
- DEEP Processing ready
- 25 Faders / 6 Layers
- 12 Stereo mixes + LR
- 3 Stereo Matrix
- 8 Stereo FX Engines + dedicated returns
- 7” capacitive touchscreen
- SLink port for remote audio / expansion
- 64ch I/O Port for audio networking
- 32×32 USB audio interface
- SQ-Drive direct recording to USB
- AES output
- Chromatic channel metering
- Integrated LED illumination
- Dedicated physical controls
- 16 Assignable SoftKeys
- 4 Assignable Soft Rotaries
- Channel LCD displays
96kHz XCVI Core and DEEP Processing
Allen & Heath have designed the SQ-6 to be a true next-generation console that is future proofed and it certainly achieves this thanks to its 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine.
With the XCVI, the SQ-6 delivers class-leading high resolution audio quality, ultra-low <0.7ms latency, variable bit depth for the incredible precision and noise performance, mix coherency down to the sample and enough raw power to handle high channel and mix counts along with a whole lot of FX and processing.
Furthermore, the SQ-6 features DEEP processing architecture which allows you to personally choose the boutique compressor and preamp emulations that your style requires.
You can embed DEEP plugins directly within the mixer's inputs and mix channels - all without adding any system latency or setup hassle.
Expandable Up To 48 Microphones
The Allen & Heath SQ-6 comes with all the onboard I/O you could need for full standalone operation.
Using the SLink intelligent port, the SQ-6 can also be expanded to take up to 48 mic inputs via 96kHzx and 48kHz rack and stage box expanders, so it's extremely flexible and great if you want to link up multiple Allen & Heath digital systems.
Perfect In-Ear Monitor Mixer
Making it the ultimate IEM mixer, the Allen & Heath SQ-6 has 12 stereo mixers with super-low latency and both parametric and graphic EQ on every mix.
What's more; because of the SQ-6's compact, airline-friendly and rugged build, you can easily take it on tour with you so you don't have to take the risk and rely on house monitor consoles ever again.
Flexible Multitrack Recording
An integrated SQ-Drive means you can capture 96kHz multitrack or stereo recordings direct to a USB key or drive.
Extremely quick and easy, no software set up is required, you don't have to bring along a laptop. You just plug in your storage media and record the show.
You'll also find there is a built-in 32x32 96kHz audio interface at your disposal; great for multitrack recording, backing tracks or soundcheck use. This interface is Core Audio and ASIO compliant and comes MIDI and DAW control ready.
Made for The Road
Since the Allen & Heath SQ-6 is to be the first choice mixer for professional use it has been put through an extremely punishing series of tests to ensure road-worthy reliability.
With its three tier all-metal chassis and extruded aluminium light bar, the SQ-6 digital mixer not only looks and works great, it is extremely strong and durable.
Designed for The Full Experience
The centre point of the SQ-6 is its high-resolution 7” touchscreen which is framed by a set of high-grip, illuminating encoders, giving you intuitive control with great visual feedback.
Create your own custom mixing environment to go perfectly with your own workflow by custom naming and colour coding strip displays and using the intuitive drag and drop function of the touchscreen to place channels and mixes where you need them.
Allen & Heath’s patented Chromatic channel metering system is featured on each strip, providing you with instant visual level indication from LEDs with variable brightness and colours.
Buy the Allen & Heath SQ-6 digital mixer today and get the class-leading audio performance, 24 onboard preamps with the ability to expand to up to 48 microphones and incredible, intuitive touchscreen control for the ultimate live mixing experience.
Allen & Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixer Specifications:
- Mic/Line Inputs - Balanced XLR, Fully Recallable
- Input Sensitivity: -60 to 0dBu
- Switchable Pad: -20dB
- Analogue Gain: 0dB to +60dB, 1dB Steps
- Maximum Input Level: +30dBu
- Input Impedance: >5kOhms
- THD+N, Unity Gain 0dB: 0.002% -92dBu (20Hz-20kHz, AES Direct Out, @0dBu 1kHz)
- THD+N, Mid Gain +30dB: 0.003% - 91dBu (20Hz-20kHz, AES Direct Out, @-30dBu INPUT 1kHz)
- Phantom Power: +48V (+3V/-2V)
- Stereo Line Inputs
- ST1, ST2 Connectors: Balanced, 1/4" TRS Jack
- STR3 Connector: Unbalanced, Stereo 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Input Sensitivity (ST1, ST2/ST3)
- Trim: +/-24dB
- Maximum Input Level (ST1, ST2/ST3): Nominal +4dBu ST1, ST2/0dBu ST3
- Trim: +/-24dB
- Maximum Input Level (ST1, ST2/ST3): +22dBu/+18dBu
- Input Impedance: >7kOhms
- Outputs 1-14 - Balanced, XLR
- Outputs A and B - Balanced 1/4" TRS Jack
- Source: Patchable
- Output Impedance: <75kOhms
- Nominal Output: +4dBu = 0dB Meter Reading
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -90dBu (Muted, 20Hz-20kHz)
- AES Digital Output - Balanced XLR 2 Channel
- 96kHz Sampling Rate (Default with SRC Bypassed)
- Switchable Output Sample Rates, 44.1kHz/4kHz/88.2kHz/(9kHz)
- 2.5Vpp Balanced Terminated 110Ohms
- Connection: Neutrik EtherCON (RJ45)
- dsnake mode (48kHz devices): 64 Channels Assignable, Compatible with AR2412, AR84, AB168, ME
- dx mode (96kHz devices): 32 Channels Assignable, Compatible with DX168
- gigaACE (96kHz): 128 Channels Assignable, Compatible with dLive, SQ and DXHub
- Inputs: Fully Patchable
- Outputs: Fully Patchable
- Sync/SRC: Assignable As Master Audio Sync for Al Modes, SRC 64 Channel
- Multi-Channel IO Option Module
- Inputs: Fully Patchable
- Outputs: Fully Patchable
- Sync/SRC: Assignable as Master Audio Sync
- Measured Balanced XLR In to XLR Out, 0dB Gain, 0dBu Input
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.5dB 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Headroom: +18dB
- Internal Operating Level: 0dBu
- THD+N, Mic/Line Routed to Main L/R Out: Unity Gain Faders @0dB, 0.006%, - 84dBu (20 - 20kHz)
- dBFS Alignment: +18dBu = 0dBFS (+22dBu at XLR Output)
- Meter Calibration; 0dB meter = -18dBFS (+4dBu at XLR out)
- Main Meter Type: 2 x 12 Segment, Fast (Peak) Response
- Channel Meter Type: Single Point Metering, Fully Programmable Colour/Brightness
- Peak Indication: -3dBFS (+19dBu at XLR out), Multi-Point Sensing
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth; Uses XCVI Core Custom Bit Widths in Algorithms, up to 96bits
- Latency; <0.7mS, Local Mic Input Routed to Main L/R. (Direct, No EQ/Effects)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 deg C to 40 deg C (32 deg F to 104 deg F)
- Mains Power: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption SQ-6: 75W
Width x Depth x Height
- Desk Mounted: 638 x 514.9 x 198mm (25.1" x 20.3" x 7.8")
- Packed in Shipping Box: 820 x 680 x 360mm (32.3" x 26.8" x 14.2")
- Unpacked Weight: 13.3kg (29.3lbs)
- Packed Weight: 17.3kg (38.1lbs)
- Faders: 100mm Motorised
- Touch Screen: 7" Capacitive, 800 x 480 Resolution, 24 Bit RGB
- SoftKeys: 8
- Mute Groups/DCA Groups: 8/8
- Network: TCP/IP Ethernet for MIDI and Control
- MIDI: TCP/IP and USB B
- Footswitch; Single or Dual, Momentary or Latching
- CH1-48: Fully Patchable
- USB Global Source: SQ-Drive or USB B Streaming
- Polarity: Normal/Invert
- Trim; -24 to +24dB
- High Pass Filter: 12dB/Octave 20Hz - 2kHz
- Insert (Pre EQ/Comp): Fully Patchable
- Delay: Up to 341ms
- Gate: Patchable Sidechain
- Sidechain Filter: Hi-Pass (20-5k), Band-Pass (120-10k), Lo-Pass (120-20k)
- Threshold/Depth: -72dBu to +18dBu/0 to 60dB
- Attack/Hold/Release: 50µs to 300ms / 10ms to 5s / 10ms to 1s
- PEQ - 4-Band fully parametric, 20-20kHz, +/-15dB
- Band 1, Band 4: Selectable Shelving (Baxandall), Bell
- Band 2, Band 3: Bell
- Bell Width; Variable Q, 1.5 to 1/9th Octave
- Compressor - Patchable Sidechain
- Sidechain Filter: Hi-Pass (20-5k), Band-Pass (120-10k), Lo-pass (120-20k, Q=1
- Threshold/Ratio: -46dBu to 18dBu/1:1 to Infinity
- Attack/Release: 30µs to 300ms / 50ms to 2s
- Knee: Soft/Hard
- Detector Response: Peak/RMS Switchable
- Parallel Path Compression: Dry/Wet -infin to 0dB
- Channel Direct Out - Follow Fader, Mute, Mute Group, DCA (Global All Ch)
- Source Select: Post-Preamp, Post-HPF, Post Gate, Insert Return, Post PEQ, Post Comp, Post Delay
- Trim -infin to 10dB Per Channel
- Insert (Pre EQ/Comp): Fully Patchable
- Delay: Up to 682ms
- GEQ: 28 Bands 31Hz-18kHz, +/-12dB Gain, Constant 1/3 Oct
- PEQ: As Input PEQ
- Compressor: As Input Compressor
- Internal FX: 8 x RackFX Engine, Send/Return or Inserted (4 Dedicated FX Bus)
- Types: SMR Reverb, StereoTap Delay, Gated Reverb, ADT, BlueChorus
- Symphonic Chorus, Flanger Phaser
- 8 Dedicated Stereo FX Returns: Fader, Pan, Mute, Routing to Mix/LR, 4-Band PEQ
- PAFL: PFL or Stereo In-Place AFL, 0 to -24dB Trim, PAFL Delay Up to 682ms
- Talkback: Dedicated Input, Assignable to Any Mix, Gain, Pad, 48V, 12dB/Oct HPF
- Signal Generator: Assignable to Any Mix, Sine/White/Pink/Bandpass Noise
- RTA: 31-Bands 1/3 Octave 20-20kHz, Follows PAFL Source
- SQ-Drive - USB A
- Stereo Record: 2 Channel, WAV 96kHz, 24-Bit, Source Fully Patchable
- Stereo Playback: 1/2 Channel, WAV, 44.1, 48, 96kHz 16,24-bit, Source Fully Patchable
- Multitrack Record: 16 Channel, WAV, 96kHz, 24-Bit, Track Sources Fully Patchable
- Multitrack Playback: 16 Channel, WAV 96kHz, 24-Bit Fully Patchable
- USB Audio Streaming - USB B, Core Audio Compliant, ASIO/WDM for Windows
- Send (Upstream): 32 Channel, 96kHz, 24-Bit
- Return (Downstream): 32 Channel, 96kHz, 24-Bit
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*