Allen & Heath QU-SB Compact Wireless Digital Mixer
Qu-SB is an ultra-compact digital mixer which frees you to mix from anywhere in the venue and provides a smart, portable solution for performing bands and artists.
Portable 18 In / 14 Out Digital Mixer With Remote Wireless Control
Qu-SB is portable enough to carry under one arm and comes loaded with our highly acclaimed suite of FX emulations and dynamics, making it a smart replacement for an old analogue mixer and a rack full of outboard FX.
The companion Qu-Pad app is a slick, intuitive interface for setting up the show and mixing live from your iPad, and there’s also a customisable Qu-Control app that lets you choose just a few essential controls that you really need in front of you for easy access during the show. Couple these with the Qu-You personal monitoring app for Android / iOS and Qu-SB is a fantastic choice if you’re mixing your own monitors and want to get the same great sound wherever you play.
With all of your settings saved and ready, plus multi-track recording and playback of previous shows for virtual soundchecks, you’ll be all set to play in record time. On top of the 18 on board inputs and 14 outputs, Qu-SB has you future-proofed with plug n’ play expansion up to 38 inputs / 24 outputs via a family of remote AudioRacks.
- 16 local Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 1 Stereo Input (TRS)
- 12 local Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 1 Stereo Output (TRS)
- Expandable up to 32 input, 24 out using dSNAKE AudioRack
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- 32×32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive Multitrack Recording / Playback direct to USB device
- dSNAKE™ Remote Audio Port
- Qu-Pad fully-featured iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets for Audio-Technica, Sennheiser and Shure microphones
- Live FX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Windows / Mac DAW control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System 19” Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
|Manufacturer||Allen and Heath|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!