There was once a time where an affordable, entry-level guitar amplifier would be little more than a stop-gap - something you'd buy whilst you were learning to play because it was affordable, but would ultimately replace once you start to gig. Well, the Albion AG80R 80 Watt Hybrid Combo Amp is here to smash that stereotype in style!
Superb Value for Money
Exclusive Ex-Demo Factory Direct Deal
Albion AG80R 80 Watt Hybrid Combo Amp Highlights
- 80 watt 12 inch mixed technology guitar combo
- Custom Albion 12 inch loudspeaker
- High voltage twin channel preamp circuit (footswitchable)
- High class Digital Reverb
- Normal channel Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume controls
- Drive channel Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume controls
- Reverb Mix control
- Footswitch Jack
- Auxiliary 3.5mm input for CD, MP3, etc use (stereo wired)
- Headphone 3.5mm output
- FX send/return loop
- 12 Month Warranty, with 60 Day Replacement Guarantee on valves
- External loudspeaker Jack for 8 to 16 ohm operation
Constructed with high-quality hybrid circuitry that combines the best of Solid State and Valve technology, two unique channels, and bags of tone-shaping capabilities, the Albion AG80R makes an amazing first gigging amp.
These little combos go toe to toe with any other amp in their class, and to top it off, would you just look at that price!
With it's unique high-voltage FET and Valve preamp design, and a valve-type response solid-state power amp, the Albion AG80R produces a powerful and diverse range of sounds.
You can shape your tone further with the 3-band on-board EQ, and even add in as much or as little of the digital solid state reverb as you want to!
With the right settings you can hear all of their superb warmth, clarity, punch, and attack - and let's not forget that knee-wobbling overdrive. Once played you will agree that you'll be pushed to find a better tonal quality in any other amp of this class.
Keep It At Home, or Take It On Tour!
While this 80 Watt amplifier may seem to be just perfect for stage use (don't worry, it is), the inclusion of a heapdhone stock, and an AUX In also makes it ideal for home practice.
With it's relatively low weight and small stage footprint accompanied by a n 8-16 Ohm Speaker Out socket, the Albion AG80R is perfectly suited to live on the road.
Last Chance to Buy
Unfortunately, Albion no longer make the AG80R, so this amp is only available whilst stocks last - in other words, buy yours sooner rather than later to avoid missing out on a treat!
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales team directly to discuss the availability of this fantastic, budget-friendly guitar amp.
Albion AG80R 80 Watt Hybrid Combo Specs
- Model: Albion AG80R
- Color: Leather Black
- Shape: Italic
- Dimensions: 642mm x 518mm x 376mm
- Weight: 23.8 Kg
- Speaker: Albion 1x12" (8 Ohm)
- Power: 80W
- Preamplifier: 1xECC83 (7025/12AX7)
- Channel: 2-channel switching (gain, overload)
- Controls: Gain, Drive (push switch), Treble, Midrange, Bass, Volume (independent control)
- Output Mode: recording, direct output (external Speaker for 8-16 Ohm)
- Peripheral Effects: Electronic Reverberation
- Other Entrances and Exits: 3.5mm external audio input, 3.5mm headphone output
- Pedal Interface: Yes (original pedal: A/B channel switching, reverb switch)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||17.645000|
|Effects||Reverb, Overdrive, Distortion, 3-band EQ|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||Hybrid Amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.