The AKG C1000 S is one of the best-selling small diaphragm condenser mics ever made! Designed to capture almost any audio source, the C1000 S MKIV is the updated version of an iconic studio and live sound microphone, now featuring a sleek new matte finish, bass-cut switch, -10dB pad and switchable polar pattern.
The Swiss Army Knife of Microphones
Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the AKG C1000 S MK4 can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours.
- Versatile, Multi-Purpose Condenser Mic
- Ideal for Film/TV, Project Studio and Stage Capture
- 50-20,000Hz Frequency Response
- Bass Cut Switch, -10dB Pad
- Cardioid and Hypercardioid Polar Patterns
- Metal Body
- Balanced XLR 3-Pin Male Output
- Weighs only 320g
More versatile than ever before, the new AKG C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad. Seamlessly switch between guitar cabinet, vocals, and acoustic instruments with ease.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings also add more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
AKG C1000S MKIV Microphone Specifications:
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 50 - 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: 10 dB
- Bass cut filter: 80 Hz
- Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Voltage: 9-52V
- Current: 3 mA
|MPN||C1000S MK IV|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*