Akai Professional Force Standalone Music Production System
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Akai Professional Force is a standalone Music Production and DJ Performance System that continues where the Akai MPC Live and APC Series Ableton Controllers left off.
Launch, Sample and Sequence
The Akai Force offer clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control making it a true all-in-one music production system.
Furthermore; combining must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow, the Akai Force allows you to get fantastic results fast and easy.
Plus, it does all this without the need of complex DAWs and cabling.
As a result, the Akai Force provides you with everything you need to produce fantastic work whether you're performing live or in the studio.
Compared to your usual setup with a computer, DAWs and complex cabling, the Akai Force offers easy, straight forward functionality.
If you're a DJ looking to enhance your set, a musician wanting to add backing tracks and live sampling to your performance or a producer looking to take your projecs to the next level, the Akai Force has got you covered.
Akai Pro Force Key Features:
- Standalone Unit - No Computer Required
- Over 10GB of Sound Content Included
- 8x8 Clip Launch Matrix with RGB LEDs
- 7" Colour Capacitive Multitouch Display
- 2 Audio Inputs, 4 Outputs
- MIDI and CV I/O
- 4 Configurable CV/Gate Outputs
- 8 Touch-Sensitive Knobs with Graphcal OLED Displays
- 16GB of Total On-Board Storage
- Full-Size SD Card Slot & 2 USB 3.0 Slots for Thumb Drives or MIDI Controllers
- 2.5" SATA Drive Connector (SSD or HDD) for Expansion
- Auto-Syncs with Splice Sample Folder
- FORCE 3.0.6 Firmware Update: now includes 8 all-new synth engines, powering 9 incredible DrymSynth plugins
FORCE 3.1 Firmware Update
FORCE 3.1 introduces the next chapter of standalone performance with revolutionary features and functionality alongside inspiring new sounds and sound processing.
Powered by the unrivalled tactical control and interface of FORCE standalone hardware, the FORCE 3.1 update will engage the modern music creator like never before.
DrumSynth Key Features
- Build and design any synthesised drum sound
- Powerful sound generators driven by completely new FM synthesis, analogue & physical modelling, and
- sample-based algorithms
- 8 Individual Engines: Kick, Snare, Clap, Percussion, Tom, Crash, Hi Hat, and Ride
- Built-in sound effects, including Transient Shaper, Tuning, EQ, Compression, Delay, Reverb and more
- Multi-Mode to access all 8 engines simultaneously
- Save and store your designs to user presets
To download this update simply head on over to the official Akai Professional website at www.akaipro.com, and click on the appropriate product page for the download link and installation instructions.
These are all in addition to the great updates that came about with the Force 3.0.5 firmware updates including:
Visual Feedback, Tactile Control and Versatile Connectivity
The Akai Force features a 8x8 RGB clip launch matrix along with a 7-inch full colour touch-capacitive multi-touch display and 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays.
Because of this, you get great tactile control and instant visual feedback so you're always in charge of your sound.
Offering fantastic performance potential, the Akai Force is equipped with 2 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs along with MIDI and CV I/O.
You can hook up your instruments along with external hardware such MIDI or analog synths and use the Force as the central hub of your studio.
Super Fast Workflow
Probably one of the most important aspects of the Akai Force is its intuitive clip-centric workflow.
To begin with, the Akai Force allows you to combine multiple modes with plugin tracks, Audio tracks, MIDI, CV, and more to define your clips.
You can then edit your clips in detail using the Akai Force's step sequencing functionality or drum pad performances.
There's even the option to use note data from the grid editor along with smartscale, chord and progression functions.
As a a result of this high level of editing together with the Akai Force's great range of controls and displays, your workflow is fast and seamless.
Advanced DAW-Style Features
Akai have meticulously designed the Force to include all the essential mudic production features you'd expect from DAWs and other music production software.
For instance, you no longer have to scroll through menus as almost every paramter and function is easily available to you due because of the Akai Force's hands-on and intuitive workflow.
Furthermore, additional features include time stretching and pitch-shifting in real time. You also have the ability to record 8 stereo audio tracks.
Even more impressive is that, in contast to DAWs, you can do all this with no computer because it's all built into the Akai Force.
Amazing Synth Sounds
Giving you incredible sounds to work with straight off the bat, the Akai Force features over 10GB of on-board kits, samples and effects.
This library even includes great sounds by AIR Music Technology, including their TubeSynth, Bassline and Electric synth engines.
You also have access to the additional Hype synth. This preset and macro-based synth combines several different engines in one easy-to-use and versatile package.
In addition to the great synth sounds, the Akai Force also comes with a great range of drum sounds to cover just about any project.
In fact, the Akai Force includes a massive selection of 248 Kits, 16 Demo Projects, 2500+ loops and 500+ patterns.
Similarly to the Akai MPC series, the Akai Force can be expanded easily using a 2.5" SATA drive connector.
Compatible with both SSD and HDD drives, as well as SD Cards and USB memory sticks so you can take your entire sample library with you wherever you go.
Akai Professional FORCE Firmware 3.0.5
Since it first launched the Force, Akai Professional has been committed to this fantastic standalone music production system with several firmware updates.
With firmware 3.0.5, Akai Professional has added some great new features.
A new Arranger mode has been added which allows you to finalise your songs right there on the Akai Professional Force, further solidifying it as a standalone music production system.
MIDI Multi has also been added for even wider device connectivity.
The refined workflow makes creating and perfecting your music even easier than before.
Furthermore, the Force will be pre-mapped to control Ableton Live either wirelessly or via ethernet cable when using Ableton Link. As a result, you can enjoy seamless integration and greater flexibility.
Akai Professional FORCE Firmware 3.0.5 Highlights:
- Arranger mode for song finalisation
- MIDI Multi for expanded device connectivity
- Macros - layered parameter assignments, effects, and automation
- Assign control parameters to 64 pads, crossfader and touch UI
- Advanced 16 levels for dynamic sample triggering
- Ableton Live Project Import
Akai Force - All-In-One, No Computer Needed
Make music and take your performance wherever you want with this fully-featured and incredibly versatile all-in-one, standalone music production system.
Buy the Akai Force from PMT Online now to free your creativity and expand your performance and production potential.
Akai Force Technical Specifications:
- 64 x velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- 8 x 360° touch-sensitive knobs
- 1 x 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- 5 x 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
- 56 x dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
Akai Force Connections:
- 2 x XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- 4 x 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- 1 x 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI input
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI output
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI thru port
- 4 x 1/8" (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- 1 x Ethernet link port
- 2 x USB Type-A ports
- 1 x USB Type-B port
- 1 x SD card slot
- 1 x power adapter input
- Power via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, centre-positive, included
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.8" x 15.3" x 2.85" (350 x 389 x 72.5mm)
- Weight 8.53 lbs. 3.87kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.