Akai Professional Fire is the latest USB MIDI Controller from studio veterans Akai, designed specifically for FL Studio. This affordable version includes the controller only, for existing users of the FL Studio software.
Featuring an MPC-style 4x16-pad matrix, Transport Controls, Touch-Sensitive Mixer Controls and a built-in OLED display, Fire packs a massive amount of MIDI control into a compact, travel-friendly controller.
Dedicated FL Studio Control
Created in close conjunction with the software development team at Image-Line, Akai Fire instantly enhances your FL Studio workflow - a welcome step away from mouse-and-keyboard beatmaking.
The first of its kind, Akai Fire is a dedicated hardware controller made specifically for FL Studio, instantly mapped out the box with plug-and-play functionality.
The 16-Step Sequencer, Performance Mode and Velocity-Sensitive Pads offer tactile control over nearly every parameter in Fruity Loops. With 3 'Modes', you can instantly switch between live performance and playback situations, browse your sample and project library, and make on-the-fly tweaks to your instruments or mixer, courtesy of touch-sensitive rotary encoders.
Akai Professional Fire Key Features:
- Plug-and-Play Integration with FL Studio (Not Included)
- 3 Pad Modes - Note Mode, Drum Mode, Performance Mode
- Quickly Input Patterns Along the Timeline in The Step Sequencer
- 4 x 16 Matrix of Velocity-Sensitive RGB Pads
- Record Notes in Performance Mode
- Graphical OLED Display
- 4 Banks of Assignable Touch-Capacitive Knobs
- Instantly Navigate the Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist Windows
- Use Dedicated Controls to Quickly Browse Audio and Project Files
- Dedicated Transport Controls
- USB Bus Powered
- Kensington Security Lock
3 Performance Pad ModesAkai Fire now makes programming complex drum pattern changes simple.
- Note Mode - From searing synth leads to lush pads, Fire’s Note mode provides the ultimate platform to add melody and harmony to your production. Simply push the Note button and Fire’s RGB pads switch-up to a MIDI keyboard giving you three octaves of note data, perfect for playing all of your instruments hosted in FL Studio.
- Drum Mode - Fire’s pad matrix features an MPC-style 16-pad layout for seamless integration with FPC and SliceX. This is great for FL Studio producers who want a traditional beat-making experience or want to use their finger-drumming chops on the track.
- Performance Mode -Whether you’re a studio producer refining an arrangement or live performer looking to take your sessions to the stage, Fire’s Performance mode provides the ideal platform to remix and reimagine your tracks. Simply select Performance mode and launch MIDI clips and audio directly from Fire’s RGB pad matrix for a truly inspiring live production experience.
Mix and Master
Akai Fire features 4 touch-sensitive Rotary Encoders, perfect for quickly finding a parameter and making on-the-fly tweaks. Whether it's recording VST or instrument changes, or mapped directly to your virtual mixer, Fire gives you intuitive hands-on control.
Browse & Audition
Fire features Channel Rack, Browser, Tool Bar and Playlist menus, allowing you to and quickly browse through your audio and project files. Instantly flick between Pattern and Song modes, intuitively placed without needing your mouse or keyboard.
The Fire's Transport Controls allows for immediate transport control access, straight from the hardware. Record, Stop and Play, with secondary controls for Loop Recording, Countdown, Metronome and Wait.
Browsing through your samples and switching patterns is now super-fast, without having to spend hours manually mapping to the functions you need daily.
Akai are renowned for producing MIDI Controllers that don't require a degree in Music Technology to work out. Akai Fire is no different - tactile, responsive controls that feel solid and robust over time, all laid out to aid the user experience.
Furthermore, Akai Fire is USB-bus powered, so you can plug and play without installing drivers, and take it anywhere.
Fully Expandible Setup
What's more, you can connect up to 4 Fire devices at once, opening up unrivalled visual feedback for your DAW. Expand channels or make more in the sequencer accessible by selecting Multi-Device Mode from the OLED display.
Instantly expand the 4 x16 matrix of one Fire unit to an 8 x 32 workflow - unparalleled visual and hands-on control over Fruity Loops.
Please note, this version doesn't include the software
Akai Professional Fire Technical Specifications:
- Power: Via USB
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height): 12.44 x 6.55 x 1.69” (315 x 166 x 43mm)
- Weight: 1.68 lbs (0.76kg)
|Power Supply||usb bus powered|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.