The Tone Hammer 500 is a very loud - 500-watts! - boutique bass head made in New York City. It will give you the legendary "Aguilar Sound" while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags – the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*