Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Super Light Bass Head
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Tone Hammer 500 is a very loud - 500-watts! - boutique bass head made in New York City. It will give you the legendary "Aguilar Sound" while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags – the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.300000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.