This is an affordable, professional, solid-state bass head by the boutique brand, based in New York. This amp has the sound, the look, and it’s assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC along with all of their legendary bass heads.
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25" W x 7.5" D x 2.75" H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*