Looking for a great-quality, professional quality, boutique bass cab? Look no further - the Aguilar DB 410 delivers a great punch, with rich, clear tone. With amps and cabs this good, it's no wonder the NYC-based company is getting so popular!
The DB cabinets have the aggressive midrange to punch through a loud band while maintaining the full-range, musical sound that is the Aguilar signature.
Employing 13 ply Baltic Birch, Custom Eminence drivers, and Aguilar's custom horn and crossover the DB cabinets have a clear, focused midrange and extended lows and highs. These cabinets are the first Aguilar cabinets to feature a classic rock look with distinctive color combinations.
*Additional Shipping Costs May Apply On This Item - Please call our Sales Team on 0151 448 2089 to discuss.
- Four 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
- Deep Dish Handles, Rubber Feet
- 13 ply Baltic Birch
- 3 year limited Warranty
- Power Handling: 700 watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W 1M
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 24 1/4" H, 24 1/2" W, 17 1/2" D
- Weight: 98 lbs
- Includes: Removable Casters
- Optional: Padded Cover
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*