AER Compact 60 MK3 Oak Stained Acoustic Combo Amp
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The AER Compact 60 Stained Oak Solid State Acoustic Combo Amp is a visually stunning incarnation of AER's renowned Compact 60 amplifier. This amp plays a pivotal role in enhancing them from a striking boutique acoustic amp maker to an impressive production acoustic amp manufacturer.
With 60 watts of power driving its 8" twin-cone speaker system and AER's signature robust tone-shaping features, the Compact 60 Oak is the perfect amplifier choice for gigs or recording sessions of any scale.
- Stained Oak Enclosure - The lush Stained Oak finish further enhances the amplifier's already exceptional aesthetics and adds an extra touch of sophistication. Ensuring to look the part in any performing environment.
- Audio Outputs - The Compact 60 includes a stereo line output, perfect for connecting to an audio interface or recorder, ensuring a high-quality mix for your live stream. Additionally, the amp boasts a pair of DI outputs, allowing you to send your mix directly to a mixing desk or PA system.
- Onboard Effects - The amplifier is equipped with two effects channels, each offering four distinct effects. You have the option to add some extra brilliance to your performance with a selection of two reverbs, a delay, and a chorus.
- Elevate Your Performance - Although the Compact 60 is primarily engineered for pristine sound, its impressive versatility shines through with features like the ground lift, 3-band EQ, and integrated effects. Additionally, it offers an extensive range of connectivity options, including Headphone Out, Line and Sub Out, FX Loop, Aux In, Tuner Out, and an XLR DI Out connection complete with a Pre/Post EQ switch, ensuring seamless compatibility with your live rig.
AER Compact 60 MK3 Oak Stained Specifications:
- Power Rating: 60 watts
- Frequency response: 60Hz-18kHz
- Speaker: 8" [200mm] twin-cone system
- Two channels
- Phantom power: 24v [Channel 2]
- Height: 10.24"
- Width: 13.00"
- Depth: 9.06"
- Weight: 18 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.850000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.