The Adam Audio Sub12 active subwoofer is suited for home and professional studios alike.
Natural, accurate bass response
Combining 200 watts (RMS) of power with an 12" paper subwoofer, the Sub12 perfectly compliments smaller active studio monitors such as the Adam AX Series.
Adam SUB12 Key Features:
- Bass reproduction down to 22 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m 115 dB
- High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 12" woofer with paper diaphragm
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation
- Additional sub output
- According to downward working bass reflex tube with generous dimensions and corresponding rounding
- Crossover frequency is selectable between 50 - 150 Hz
- Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years upon registration
10% Off - Student Discount
Attention Students: If you're a student or lecturer in Higher Education, you should know that all Adam Audio products are now available to you with a 10% cashback reward.
Purchase via PMT either in-store or online and submit your invoice directly Adam Audio for 10% cashback. Full terms & conditions can be found here
The Sub12 also comes with a handy remote control which allows you to change the volume or crossover frequency from your favourite listening position.
Adam Audio SUB12 Studio Subwoofer Specs
- 12“ Subwoofer (paper)
- Amp. Power RMS / Music: 200 W / 300 W
- Frequency Response: 22 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: 115 db
|Power||200 watts (rms)|
|SPL||115 db max spl|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*