Ableton Push 2 Live Controller
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The next generation of Ableton Push 2 provides seamless, hands-on control over every aspect of Ableton Live. For Live performance, DJ and studio music production, Push 2 is the ultimate Live controller.
The Ultimate Ableton Live Controller
Push is now designed and engineered entirely by Ableton for a music-making experience that is as hands-on, expressive and closely integrated with Live as possible. Push and Live work together seamlessly to let you make beats, play notes and chords, work with samples and develop song structure.
Most importantly, Push 2 has almost every parameter available at the touch of a button, with a gorgeous, backlit colour display. Spend less time looking at your laptop or computer and more time focused on your music.
Ableton Push 2 Main Features
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- Large multicolour display adapts to show what you need
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Includes Ableton Live Intro - over 1500+ sounds, 4 Instruments, 21 Effects and 8 MIDI effects.
Push lets you browse, preview and load your own sounds for making beats, or access Live’s vast library of drums. Then play beats live with the 64 velocity-sensitive pads and adjust sounds and kits while you play, using eight touch-sensitive endless encoders. Or switch to a 16-pad mode that allows you to play in real time, step sequence beats, and adjust the length of your loop, all at the same time. You can also tweak timing, velocity, and parameter values individually for each pad.
Play notes and chords
Push’s pads correspond to pitches, and offer a condensed layout that encourages a fresh approach to melody and harmony: large intervals can be reached easily, and patterns can be played with the same fingerings in all keys. You can select a key and scale with the touch of a button, and Push’s touch slider can be used for pitch bend or modulation.
Push also lets you step sequence notes and chords: use the pads to enter notes, then make precise timing changes, create variations or adjust note length and velocity. You can even step sequence automation: record a parameter's value for each step to create rhythmic, quantized parameter changes that are locked to specific notes in your loop.
Work with samples
Three separate workflows offer fast and flexible ways to get creative with your samples. Slicing mode lets you instantly chop up long samples and play each slice on a different pad – ideal for rearranging loops on the fly or for creating drum kits from recorded grooves. Classic mode lets you turn melodic samples into playable pitched instruments, and you can use the encoders to define start and end points as well as attack, decay, sustain and release for each.
In One Shot mode, samples play back monophonically and all the way through, no matter how long you hold the pad – perfect for playing drums. You can also transpose a playing sample without retriggering it, allowing you to transform melodic phrases into whole new melodies.
Beautiful and playable.
Everything about Ableton Push 2 has been carefully reconsidered to provide an improved playing experience. The multicolor display adapts to show you exactly what you need to keep you in the creative flow without adding distraction. Push’s new pads have been carefully redesigned to feel softer, smoother and more responsive – perfect for creating expressive beats and melodies.
Ableton Live Intro Included
Push 2 comes with Ableton Live Intro in the box, a great starting point for anyone new to Ableton's music-making process. Ableton Intro features all the essentials you'll need to lay down ideas, perform and play. Includes 1500+ sounds (5GB+), 4 Instruments, 21 Effects and 8 MIDI effects.
Ableton Live Intro Features:
- 16 audio and MIDI tracks
- 8 scenes
- 2 send and return tracks
- 8 mono audio input channels
- 8 mono audio output channels
- Capture MIDI
- Complex warp modes
Ableton Push 2 Specifications:
- Push 2 Controller
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable international heads
- 1.4m USB cable
- Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live 10 Intro
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- Weight: 2.9kg (6.6 pounds)
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
- Intel Core2 Duo Processor (Intel Core i5 processor or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1280x800 display resolution
- Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit Intel Core or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core processor or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1366x768 display resolution
- ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.