The R24 Digital Recorder, Sampler, USB Interface and DAW Controller.
The Zoom R24 is great for live and studio applications. Simultaneous 8-track capability and Playback up to 24 tracks using it's 16/24 bit linear WAV format and 44.1 or 48kHz sampling rate. The R24 functions as an audio interface enabling direct input of sound to a computer. Support for high quality 24-bit/96kHz encoding ensures great sound. Eight input channels and two output channels can be used simultaneously. If you use the sampling rate of 44.1kHz, the internal DSP effects of the R24 are also usable on your computer track. A dedicated control lets you adjust the mixing balance between the DAW playback sound and the direct sound for monitoring.
Transport and mixing operations of the DAW software can be controlled using the R24. This gives you greater control and a better feel for mixing. In Mackie control emulation mode, major DAW applications such as Cubase, Logic and Sonar are supported.
Specify a range from any track to use as loop material. Then play them in real time with trigger playback using the drum pads, or use the onboard sequencer to build the loop structure for a song. Recording on another track while playing loops is also possible, seamlessly blending the recorder and sampler functions.
The R24 Digital Recorder, Sampler, USB Interface and DAW Controller Main Features Include:
- Record 8 tracks simultaneously with 24 track playback
- Audio interface with 8-in/2-out capability
- Control surface for all major DAW functions
- Pad sampler with 24 voices (8 pads x 3 banks)
- Drum machine with 10 kits and velocity sensitive pads
- Large 1.9 inch LCD shows waveform information
- High sensitivity stereo mics built in
- 8 combination XLR/phono input jacks
- Hi-Z compatible input
- 6-channel simultaneous phantom power supply capability
- 135 DSP effects including guitar amp simulations
- Support for SDHC cards for up to 32 GB
- USB based sync capability for two R24 units allows 16-track simultaneous recording and 48-track simultaneous playback
- Runs for about 4 hours on six AA batteries
- Sleek design only 35 mm high
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.