The Zildjian KR15PR Kerope 15” Hi-Hats are a pair of hi-hat cymbals that give a distinctly dark and complex sound with plenty of sizzle, Originally these cymbals were designed to invoke Zildjians rich tradition and give a vintage feel of those cymbals that were first made popular in the 50’s and 60’s
The new Kerope from Zildjian draws upon all of Zildjian's rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K recreation to date. Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in 390 years of cymbal making.Features:
• Kerope Series Available in 14, 15" hi-hats, and 18, 19, 20, 22" models
• Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
• Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
• Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
• Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
|Size:||15 in. / 38.1 cm.|
|Skill level:||Advanced, Beginner, Professional, Intermediate|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.