Whether you're into live sound or recording the Yamaha MG16 offers a range of inputs, routing and extra features to make life easy, all in a compact and rugged mixer. All analogue with specially designed electronics and Yamaha's famous attention to getting every detail exactly right.
- D-Pre Mic Preamps Yamaha describe them as "inverted Darlington circuit technology" all we know is they sound great. Many of the worlds most coveted vintage preamps use the Class A circuit design for superior sound quality. Yamaha have gone to the deepest level and collaborated with a semiconductor manufacturer to make their own custom opamp circuitry.
- Rugged And Robust There's a reason you can find Yamaha mixers in venues around the globe. They keep performing night after night, benefiting from years of experience building equipment to last.
- Phantom Power Both mic channels have phantom power for any condenser mics or active DI boxes.
- Per Channel Compression Nothing can save your skin at a gig quite like a bit of compression on vocals or other dynamic sources.
Yamaha MG16 MkIII Features:
Yamaha On The MG Series
This third generation of the acclaimed MG Series compact mixing consoles focus on delivering high quality sound, at a modest price point. With the same mic preamps as Yamaha’s high-end professional mixers, MG provides serious sound with the reliability and performance this series is renowned for. With an intuitive, easy to use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive 10-strong line-up with models ranging from six to twenty channels. ‘XU’ models provide both USB audio interfacing and SPX FX processing making it easier than ever to plug-in, play, record and then listen to your creations.
- 16-Channel Mixing ConsoleMax. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 mm (17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7")
- 6.6 kg (14.6 lbs.)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.