The LS body shape has a more mid focused and articulate sound than a typical dreadnought acoustic. Enhanced further by using Rosewood for a pronounced tone that will help you be heard on stage or in the studio.
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Side: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany & Rosewood 5ply
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Body Depth: 100-120 mm (3 15/16"-4 3/4")
- Nut Width: 44 mm (1 3/6")
- String Length: 650 mm (25 9/16")
- Body: Small Type
- Tuners: Die-cast Gold (TM-29G)
- Standard Accessary: Hard Bag
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickups: SRT Zero Impact Pickup
|Case Included||hard case|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*